Ninja H2 banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
If you want better calipers try these with the Brembo floating rotors and billet Brembo master cylinder, Motul 600 brake fluid and you will be good to go :)
another $4k..it never stops does it :eek:
yeah I don't care for these H2 OEM calipers because of the wheel drag.
I found out that these Brembo calipers with the nickle plating add thickness and cause the pistons to not fully retract.
This was asked about and looked into at MotoAmerica with/Brembo and this wheel drag is this way on every bike these calipers are on.
nothing you can do about it either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
All auto and motorcycles manufactures make parts in multiple countries, your Ohlins for the H2 are made in Sweden, by the way.
Great looking H2 .

·
Registered
101 Posts
On the 2018 H2 Carbon, everything is Brembo, brake calipers, rotors, lines, master cylinders, including clutch, and clutch actuator. Superb package for the street, can't comment on balls out track racing, albeit, some day I would like to give it a go. I am still too young for track racing :)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
On the 2018 H2 Carbon, everything is Brembo, brake calipers, rotors, lines, master cylinders, including clutch, and clutch actuator.
All H2's come this way stock, every year's release.
The Brembo replacements in my op were track upgrades.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Old thread but here goes!

Racer172, where did you end up getting your custom made front brake lines? And are they two separate lines - one from each caliper, or the 2 into 1 system then up to the M/C? Any stats on length & banjo angles etc.?

I've also seen online the FlashTune ABS delete plug for the ABS system, but at $400 Aus delivered it seems a bit too much!

Cheers,
Don.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts