Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read many posts about other H2 owners getting their boxes of memorabilia etc from Kawi, but I got mine today and I've almost got a lump in my throat over it. This whole H2 experience is something really special that I won't forget in a hurry.
Class act Kawasaki.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just received my owner's package of goodies yesterday! That was a little longer than expected. I took delivery of my H2 on April 17, and just over three months later the 'Owner's Package' arrived. Better late than never.:)

Just curious if everyone else has received theirs?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I just received my owner's package of goodies yesterday! That was a little longer than expected. I took delivery of my H2 on April 17, and just over three months later the 'Owner's Package' arrived. Better late than never.:)

Just curious if everyone else has received theirs?
One guy on the forum was missing a shirt from the package he originally got, might help for others to double check, always nice having a complete package :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Received my "kit" on Wednesday.

Very impressed with the thought and effort KHI put forth with this package! Thank you :D

Once again, NOT impressed with the lack of effort and follow through by CKM. NO excuse for this taking 4 months to come when the publications are dated November and we were asked for sizing in early March...

CKM's lack of enthusiasm for this very special bike forever tarnished the experience for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts