1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
I teed off from the plennum nipple.

·
Registered
587 Posts
^I used just a simple basic mechanical gauge.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've been watching the efforts of the membership to squeeze more horsepower out of the new H2. Brock has been instrumental in this giving us an unbeatable 275 HP street version for not a lot of money. However, the stock machine is so potent that it is difficult, at least for me, to justify tweaking what is essentially the most incredible stock machine on the planet. Motorcyclist Magazine approached me some months ago about borrowing my 2015 H2 (no Kawasaki Corporate had no loaner bikes in the United States which is how rare these unicorns are), for a comparison against the newest electric blender/toaster wunderkind bike from Lightning (billed as the fastest motorcycle on the planet). I am attaching a copy of the resultant article from that loan. You can also see the results @

Much as I admire Brock, the a fore mentioned incredible 8.13 @ 176 mph is not from a stock machine.
Motorcyclist got 9.94 @148 mph trap speed from my bone stock 2015 H2 handily beating the Lightning electric blender bike that cost not quite double. And they didn't even retract the rear view mirrors to give it any kind of a streamline edge. Now that is incredible.
Can someone use more HP to go quicker and faster? I can't but I applaud those folks who must have "more".
The legend is secure.....................

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
^The 8.13 at 176 was with a bone stock motor, stock supercharger, and on pump gas ;) Bike made 267whp. It did high 9's at 155mph bone stock. I think the bone stock record is a 9.3, but I could be mistaken.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts