Ninja H2 banner

Boom ! 280.56 rwhp h2

26K views 78 replies 16 participants last post by  NOLA 
#1 ·
PCR Performance UK have hit the ball out of the park with 280.56 RW Hp After installing a VANDEMON Titanium exhaust, upgraded charger gears , velocity stacks and then their custom map for the ECU.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
thats a cracking result with little investment for the power.

My only concern is how long the engine will last if that power is used often.

#12 · (Edited)
Stage 2 or Stage 3 gears? Could have sworn you said Stage 3 on facebook and your Sig on here said Stage 3 as well before you removed it. Also are you running Meth since you dont have an intercooler?

Reactions: MickO
#15 ·
@ enviedh2, I never made a signature on here? Stage2 gears no meth or ic yet. Don't think I'll need it on uk roads but shall see.

@mickO, yeah, cool:) still think you should send me a souvenir;)

Should be getting bike tomorrow, Paul and the team at Pcr have really worked hard on the bike so I should probably bye them a beer (or take mickO's approach and not) :)

Will update as and when

#22 ·
Just took this animal out for an evening cruise. It is very fast. If you are over 6k and grab a fist full even in fourth gear with my immense weight on the tank it still goes skyward whilst rear wheel is breaking traction. Very amusing:) the exhaust is loud. Scares cagers from 100 yards away;) I think I may invest in some ear plugs though as I'm sitting in my living room and the tv, my son and my daughter seem very quiet

#26 ·
Managed to keep it down in 4th today;) this thing is crazy. Blurres your vision, it accelerates like mad. Guys in the USA won't understand how difficult it can be here to enjoy something this fast, all our roads are full of islands and traffic lights but when you see a gap:) this thing just shrinks spaces like you can't imagine

#29 ·
hmmm 150+ passes in the 1/4 mile, standing mile events, countless fun runs on my own, I think the bike will be ok.

#32 ·
Wrong, their are very few making a true 280whp unless they are on brocks dyno where just a derestricted bike shows 276whp. In Europe, bikes with same mods make 240-250. My bike has stage 2 gears as well as other mods and it's a solid 280, no rigged dynos or dodgy correction factors. Same bike on same dyno stock output was 199 so 41% increase in power

#34 ·
I'm not in any way trying to argue but, you obviously have absolutely no clue about dyno correction factors. If the op posted his chart in STD or SAE, it would NOT read 280whp. Brocks #'s, from what I've witnessed on utube are either formatted in STD or SAE. If those same graphs were posted in DIN then they'd be in the 300whp range. Dyno's are tuning devices not measuring sticks so comparing #'s from one dyno to another on the opposite side of the map is an exercise in futility

#36 ·
AD-H2 is correct, din numbers are higher. Also, your afr on that 280 run is looking like he set it at 13.1:1. Thats lean for the h2. Kawasaki recommends a full point more rich than that. Just pointing that out. Lean will deliver a higher #, rich will deliver more reliability.

#38 ·
Niobium23 thank you for pointing out afr issue. Actually before this was even posted it had got some attention on various sites online and ozbooster contacted me to warn me of the same issue so I contacted Pcr to confirm the afr and he said it was close to 12, he is actually very experienced with superchargers and is currently mapping a turbo mt10 bike for Yamaha.

I don't mean to appear rude but ad-h2 obviously hasn't read through the thread? Just noticed an opportunity to be a smart Alec and I have no patience with morons. I didn't start this thread, vandemon did. The big "hooray" is not my bikes faster than xxx but that it's currently a record for one with a vandemon exhaust. If ad-h2 had read the first few posts he would realise that, then his comments become irrelevant. 41% increase. Mods are listed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.