Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
thats a cracking result with little investment for the power.

My only concern is how long the engine will last if that power is used often.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Would be of concern to me as well with the raised rev-limit.

I've been using my H2 at LSR meetings since summer of 2015 and just counted up my timing tickets. 70 standing-miles so far using the stock 13,000 limit ????

·
Registered
765 Posts
You guys think you're concerned? I'm concerned as I'll be footing the bill if/when it goes pop:)

Not to worry though, I never use more than 6000rpm and only put all this stuff on my bike so, when I turn up at a bike meet I'm like the guy with the 12" er. My bike is xxx fast and has xxx power etc, can't wait;)

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'll be collecting the bike on Wednesday, can't wait to hear that vandemon, everyone who has seen it has been massively impressed with the quality and finish. Michael, I think I should get some free stuff, this is a good advert for you? :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Big powerAssuming it was flashed and rev limit increased, along with full exhaust but did you do stacks, supercharger gears gears too? Pass anything but a petrol (gas) station

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
I'll be collecting the bike on Wednesday, can't wait to hear that vandemon, everyone who has seen it has been massively impressed with the quality and finish. Michael, I think I should get some free stuff, this is a good advert for you? :)
When we meeting a Quatt for a showdown. Only kidding but be good to meet some point.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Mods for power are vandemon exhaust, velocity stacks, stage 2 gears, sprint p08 air filter and a very thorough dyno tune by Pcr. Baseline 199.26 so just over 81 hp at the wheel gain. If I can stay on it I may go with h2r cams and intercooler next but we shall see.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mods for power are vandemon exhaust, velocity stacks, stage 2 gears, sprint p08 air filter and a very thorough dyno tune by Pcr. Baseline 199.26 so just over 81 hp at the wheel gain. If I can stay on it I may go with h2r cams and intercooler next but we shall see.
Stage 2 or Stage 3 gears? Could have sworn you said Stage 3 on facebook and your Sig on here said Stage 3 as well before you removed it. Also are you running Meth since you dont have an intercooler?

Reactions: MickO

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You already got free stuff a H2R Exhaust for less that $5000 :)

·
Registered
765 Posts
@ enviedh2, I never made a signature on here? Stage2 gears no meth or ic yet. Don't think I'll need it on uk roads but shall see.

@mickO, yeah, cool:) still think you should send me a souvenir;)

Should be getting bike tomorrow, Paul and the team at Pcr have really worked hard on the bike so I should probably bye them a beer (or take mickO's approach and not) :)

Will update as and when

·
Registered
206 Posts
@ enviedh2, I never made a signature on here? Stage2 gears no meth or ic yet. Don't think I'll need it on uk roads but shall see.
Ah okay maybe it was someone else on here

1 - 20 of 79 Posts