Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have a favorite bike cover they plan on getting? Ive used Dowco in past for outside but open to any better ideas. It will be kept in the garage so light ones are OK.

...Also I haven't seen any discussion of a fender eliminator. Maybe we have to wait for the tinkers to get a bike to work on.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Kawasaki has one on their web site that I was going to purchase, fits the ZX-14 so I figured it would work for the H2. Went to order through the dealer and my parts guy said that Kawi is coming out with one specific to the H2, guess I'm going to wait and see.

I'm going to go ahead and order one for the ZX-14 because it also fits the Concours, I'm shooting to have a 2015 in the garage in about 80 days.

Nothing like a quartet of kawis sitting side by side in your garage. :D

Correction, 14 cover does not fit Connie. Will wait for Kawi to release a cover for the H2 or go with a California Car Cover custom.

Reactions: SilverbirdH2

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
OK...looks like you and me,and maybe one other are gonna be gettin these steeds,at least in this general area.We should try to get some rides in together sometime this year.Oklahoma isn't TOO far from me.It's totally doable if i take my 3 week vacation when the weather gets into early Summer.:)

·
Registered
267 Posts
I've bought a few covers off ebay and they've all been ok,as long as you keep them off a hot exhaust.
I work with new cars and we get a few that are a year or so from release.So they come covered in plastic to hide the badges and with these beautiful big covers on them.
Soft cotton lined inside and UV and weatherproof outside.
I've collected 4 so far and one will cover my 10R and H2 as well with ease.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Nothing like a quartet of kawis sitting side by side in your garage.

I totally agree! this will be number 5 kawasaki in my garage! I'm thinking of getting a cover but I love pulling in my garage and seeing all the ladies sitting there looking all good and ready to ride! :)

Reactions: Ryder

·
Registered
473 Posts
OK...looks like you and me,and maybe one other are gonna be gettin these steeds,at least in this general area.We should try to get some rides in together sometime this year.Oklahoma isn't TOO far from me.It's totally doable if i take my 3 week vacation when the weather gets into early Summer.:)
Absolutely! let's ride around your home, there's not that many good roads to ride in Oklahoma and I believe you are from Arkansas, right? I usually ride at least once a year in Arkansas, if anything I'll ride my bike to my wife's family reunion in Branso and take my time getting there and getting home ;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Nothing like a quartet of kawis sitting side by side in your garage.

I totally agree! this will be number 5 kawasaki in my garage! I'm thinking of getting a cover but I love pulling in my garage and seeing all the ladies sitting there looking all good and ready to ride! :)
I know what you mean, it's quite the rewarding feeling seeing them all sitting like that :D

·
Registered
210 Posts
Is there any possibility that a cover will be included with the bike?

They asked my t-shirt size so they got me a cover!

Greg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Anybody have a favorite bike cover they plan on getting? Ive used Dowco in past for outside but open to any better ideas. It will be kept in the garage so light ones are OK.

...Also I haven't seen any discussion of a fender eliminator. Maybe we have to wait for the tinkers to get a bike to work on.
I use only California Car Cover Co. Plushweave covers for my bikes. Super soft inside and provide a little padding for accidental bumps. I've already bought one for the H2R on order.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts