Ninja H2 banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I don't know if this has been covered already ( probably has ) but I'm looking for a higher screen for the h2. I would search the site but I'm acceding via my mobile and finding it awkward. I've looked on the auction site and their only seems to be puig? I'm in the uk so any suggestions from your own experience are greatly appreciated as long as it's available here. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
148 Posts
Zero Gravity Double Bubble

I love my windscreen and it provides much more wind protection. But I would probably go with the light smoke instead of dark if I did it over again.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I bought the Zero Gravity too but chose the clear Corsa screen which is a little wider than the Double Bubble version and just right for LSR.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Agree with above I also have the ZG screen like these 2 but in light smoke and looks the nuts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the replies, can you purchase zero gravity in uk? What's the difference between the puig and zg?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Thanks for the replies, can you purchase zero gravity in uk? What's the difference between the puig and zg?
Yes, you can buy them from Calsport. I phoned first to check stock, spoke to a guy called Chris and received it the following day.

Don't know about the Puig for the H2, had one on my Busa and it was a good screen. The Zero Gravity comes in three designs for the H2. A standard replacement screen, a Double-Bubble screen and a Corsa screen.

I bought the Corsa because it was a little wider than the d/b and chose clear as I use the bike in LSR and it helps to be able to see through it when tucked in. There are plans of the screens on the Calsport web site giving dimensions. Very happy with it and with Calsport's service.

https://calsport.co.uk/kawasaki-nin...avity-screens/zero-gravity-screens/24-254-01/

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, I think calsport is in Birmingham? If so its not far from me at all:) I'm quite a big guy so will go with corsa, maybe a light smoke. Thanks again

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok, I ordered the zero gravity corsa light smoke today from calsport, apparently it will be here tomorrow!! Anyway, I'll post pics as soon as I get time to fit it. Thanks for all the help guys/girls?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts