Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of buying a aftermarket screen. Just looking for ideas and pictures. Will probably go for a Puig dark smoke.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I bought a Puig after I found out that the ZG Corsa was back ordered. I didn't think I would like it as much but I really like it.

Here's a view from the cockpit in full tuck.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I wouldn't go for smoked myself. It might look good but is not good for seeing through at speed.

For LSR I bought the Zero Gravity Corsa in clear which was the widest I could get at the time.

Even this screen doesn't shield the arms and shoulders from the wind blast at over 200 mph, as you can see from the photo. You can also see where my eye-level is in the tucked position, smoked would be a hazard. I'd like someone to design a screen which is full width, out to where the mirrors normally mount. Just look at the shoulders on my race leathers in the attached photo, flattened by the wind. That would be worth MPH.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I wouldn't go for smoked myself. It might look good but is not good for seeing through at speed.

For LSR I bought the Zero Gravity Corsa in clear which was the widest I could get at the time.

Even this screen doesn't shield the arms and shoulders from the wind blast at over 200 mph, as you can see from the photo. You can also see where my eye-level is in the tucked position, smoked would be a hazard. I'd like someone to design a screen which is full width, out to where the mirrors normally mount. Just look at the shoulders on my race leathers in the attached photo, flattened by the wind. That would be worth MPH.
Wow what a great shot!

If I had this shot I'd blow it up and put it on the side of my 6x12 Enclosed Trailer.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Wow what a great shot!

If I had this shot I'd blow it up and put it on the side of my 6x12 Enclosed Trailer.
On my office wall I have a big framed print of this one with the 205.723mph speed ticket in the corner. It was taken by a photographer called Martin Common at Elvington back in May and he brought the print to the next meeting for me.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts