1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rosso 3
Or
Diablo Rosso corsa

At the moment i use rosso 3 but i get about 3 weeks of riding out of them till there showing silver as show in the photo could any one guide me a bit on whats the best tyre i was told to try diablo rosso corsa but my local shop dosnt stock them so would need to order in i do a lot of speed runs and mount pass riding with sharp corners so im trying to get the best of both worlds for the corners and for the straights

Thanks
MF

·
Registered
417 Posts
Usually the correct tyre for sports ridding will have varying compounds that wear differently and you get to use all the rubber not just the centre like 'straight line Charlie'. Good indication of how you ride is on the front tyre, should have a 'V' shape near end of life. I use Conti Attack 3's and show signs on the rear of scalloping at the 30-40 degree angle.
If you ride the centre you will quickly loose it as the is very little rubber there compared to the rest of the tyre.

Tyre has to match your riding style that's why advice on brand never works for everybody. Loosing the centre so quickly is not good unless your a drag racer.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I went from Pirelli to Bridgestone S21 with my Ducati 1299. Will never go back to Pirelli. The Bridgestones look way better on the bike, rear tire is the same size but turns out to be wider and i like the way they handle over the Pirelli's.

The H2 will also be on the Bridgestone S21 next season.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts