Ninja H2 banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a basic cover that i've had for years but I used to have a nice stretchy one for my blade and as Kawasaki don't seem to supply these I was wondering what people use in the garage to keep dust and crap off their H2

cheers

Matt

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Matt, I have some old bath sheets (big towels) which are very soft and kind to the H2's delicate paintwork. They won't win a beauty contest but two of them cover the bike and make pretty good dust sheets, you can also put them through the washing machine occasionally.

One other thing I discovered recently, I usually put the bike on the rear paddock stand when it's in the garage and I have one of those Abus Granite locks, the rigid U-shaped one, which is long enough to go around the stand and through the rear wheel too. It's impossible to get the bike off of the paddock stand when the lock is on. Just one more layer of security on top of the alarm, the tracker, the ground anchor, the pack of hounds etc etc. :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice and I never seen that before

Bob after spending so much money on the H2 she needs to be treated to a nice cover for the garage. ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts