Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Best I found, so far is $ 3270 on Ebay.

Will be selling used Brock Exhaust after getting Akra.

Anybody have a hookup on Akra ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Is that including US shipping ? I can probably do it for £2,200 plus shipping (from the UK) - problem is I can't check pricing/availability for a week as I'm on holiday !

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Went and ordered the Ebay Akra, yesterday.

Full , polished Brock system with only 50 miles for sale: $ 1500 plus shipping.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Dang I'll have to think about that one really interested in the slash cut but ok cool look forward to some pictures. Not sure if the header is different between slash cut and alienhead or not or if you can just buy the new pipe and swap it out

·
Registered
577 Posts
Went and ordered the Ebay Akra, yesterday.

Full , polished Brock system with only 50 miles for sale: $ 1500 plus shipping.
Can you keep us updated when the new pipe arrives and is fitted ? Keen to know about how loud it is and how the performance matches up to the straight through/very loud systems !

·
Registered
265 Posts
Dang I'll have to think about that one really interested in the slash cut but ok cool look forward to some pictures. Not sure if the header is different between slash cut and alienhead or not or if you can just buy the new pipe and swap it out

Alien head and slash cut are mounted to the same headers, so they are totally interchangeable.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Can you keep us updated when the new pipe arrives and is fitted ? Keen to know about how loud it is and how the performance matches up to the straight through/very loud systems !
Pipe arrived and installed, today.

I just have to add some coolant and put RS panel back on.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Just watched the video then went ahead to watch some of your other videos man you sure have a lot of bikes by the looks of it what do you do collect them? Out of curiosity from watching your videos how does the speed of the Y2K compare to the that of the H2 ? Looks like you have rode everything ever lol

·
Registered
37 Posts
It's a bit loud for continuous freeway riding, for me.

I'm getting a bit cranky in my old age.
Yesterday I just put on Brock's slash cut, pcv and filter. But I might have to agree this thing is freaking loud! I love the looks and power but jeez I'm not sure if want to have it this loud, might just need to get use to it maybe. But definitely thinking of something a little less noise would be nice.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just watched the video then went ahead to watch some of your other videos
man you sure have a lot of bikes by the looks of it

what do you do collect them?
Out of curiosity from watching your videos how does the speed of the Y2K compare to the that of the H2 ? Looks like you have rode everything ever lol
The Y 2 K is about 275 Lbs heavier and a foot longer.

It's a slug on initial takeoff and acceleration.

It's happier at speed , in that it accelerates 80 to 180 quicker than

from 0 to 80.

Currently 115 bikes in the collection, down from 395 a few years ago.

Have bikes that are real old to real new.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts