Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At Riders Discount, spring is the greatest time of the year! Why? Because spring means the ice has melted, the sun has come back to us, and it’s finally time to ride. It also happens to be May, which has been designated Motorcycle Safety Awareness month. As motorcycle enthusiasts, we care about our customers new and old, so we want you to be safe on every ride.

For all our new riders out there, and maybe some veterans who would like to brush up on their safety skills, check out our blog for our Beginner’s Guide to Ride: Part 1.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Good Job on that guys!Read it and liked it...made me think about my own personal feelings about ME and how I ride....thanks;)So easy to forget...I'm not in control of anything outside of my bike.The idea of'It can't(or won't) happen to me' is I think something a lot of guys say to themselves to excuse their riding behaviors.Or maybe dull the fact that it is a dangerous exercise requiring concentration at all times.I'm only speaking for me here....the rest of you guys are experts...this don't apply for you!LOL!!!I just say this cause I've had several very close calls involving cages over the last few years.And at times...I can find myself looking at the display trying to see something or whatever...and forgetting there's a cage ahead of me...that could very easily decide to brake...had this happen a few times.Had I been looking down...things MAY have been very unfun.Traffic's moving.You're out there with the flow...70,80 mph...thinking this is how it's gonna always be.WRONG!

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good Job on that guys!Read it and liked it...made me think about my own personal feelings about ME and how I ride....thanks;)So easy to forget...I'm not in control of anything outside of my bike.The idea of'It can't(or won't) happen to me' is I think something a lot of guys say to themselves to excuse their riding behaviors.Or maybe dull the fact that it is a dangerous exercise requiring concentration at all times.I'm only speaking for me here....the rest of you guys are experts...this don't apply for you!LOL!!!I just say this cause I've had several very close calls involving cages over the last few years.And at times...I can find myself looking at the display trying to see something or whatever...and forgetting there's a cage ahead of me...that could very easily decide to brake...had this happen a few times.Had I been looking down...things MAY have been very unfun.Traffic's moving.You're out there with the flow...70,80 mph...thinking this is how it's gonna always be.WRONG!
Thanks! Appreciate the feedback! :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts