Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
It looks good.I'm tryin to figure out WHAT that radiator top pipe is?And how did it change color like that?Definitely gotta be aftermarket.Certainly the radiator isn't puttin out heat like the pipes.

It looks like they intentionally mfg'd the blue coloration into the muffler and such.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would venture to guess that the radiator pipe is made of titanium. I've seen some other Japanese manufacturers (Trick Star, etc.) with similar radiator pipes for other models.

·
Registered
835 Posts
does look sharp... also interested in how much blue was manufactured in ;):D
I would say it's like that from new rather than from genuine exhaust heat .
I'm not over keen on it as for me it's too blue , I think I would prefer either carbon or maybe black chrome like the front fork legs .

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
It looks good.I'm tryin to figure out WHAT that radiator top pipe is?And how did it change color like that?Definitely gotta be aftermarket.Certainly the radiator isn't puttin out heat like the pipes.

It looks like they intentionally mfg'd the blue coloration into the muffler and such.
That's a titanium tube. The blue was most likely created by hand, with a torch - you can tell by the uneven color and slightly 'dull' hue when compared to the blue on the muffler sleeve, which is applied by a process known as Anode Oxidation.

We offer this process on some of our systems (...none for the H2, currently.)

Brock

·
Registered
173 Posts
4 weeks ago :|

But seriously - I really don't know right now. We have a few more tests, then if everything goes well, we will start production. Our new estimate is 3-4 weeks.

Brock
The timing is perfect for me. Right when the winter will knock at the door so I wont lose the bike during the riding season.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thinking of getting one of this....😍😍

1 - 20 of 20 Posts