Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I received my Black Friday special.
I ordered the Stage 3 gears, that isn’t what I received. I picked up the bag at DHL, I thought man this is light, so I opened it right there, surprise no gears, and 2 different types of bolts, one style looks like it belongs in the kit, the other one is just a regular bolt! What a piece of fucking ****, this ************ is lucky he is on another continent!

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Didn't you have issues with this seller before?It's possible the parts got mixed up?My experience with Pierre has always been very good.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Didn't you have issues with this seller before?It's possible the parts got mixed up?My experience with Pierre has always been very good.
First time ordering from him! This was no mistake...wrong hardware, and Stage 3 gears are missing! If you have it so good with him, have him send my fucking gears to you, and then I will pay you to send them to me! LOL!!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Annoying.Hope you get it sorted.

Planning on upgrading myself.
Any reason you chose bear racing over extreme creations gears?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate!!!
Everyday another story from BR!
I could write a book and a song about this dubious vendor from South africa.
All I got from him was low quality and lies!

I hope you payed him via PayPal!
Get your money back!

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
No one hates not getting what you ordered more than me. I am an old man and have burnt way too many bridges and found out doing so never turns out well.

So take a bit of advice from said old man. Before you call them con artists, you might consider waiting until you give them a chance to make it right. This may be nothing more than a new guy in the shipping department. Or an honest mistake. That being said, if you try and they give you a hard time and don't try to make it right...THEN post the nasty stuff to vent your frustration. Spreading bad stuff about what could be nothing more than a delivery issue is hard to take back. It also could be that the gears are being drop shipped or being machined and arrive at two different times.Just my opinion (learned the hard way).

·
Registered
113 Posts
Wise.
Especially in today's sue anyone for anything world.
Always another side to the story and more often than not an innocent explanation.

Still bloody annoying all the same!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a video,not sure how to post it.
The chain can't go straight anymore.If you look at the gears they are not the same pitch.The ones from Extreme Creations looks completely different from the Bear gears.The pitch and hardening is not correct.
I will take photos later today.
Whatsapp me on +27824683163 for the video.

·
Registered
425 Posts
The chain can't go straight anymore.If you look at the gears they are not the same pitch.The ones from Extreme Creations looks completely different from the Bear gears.The pitch and hardening is not correct.
Thats dangerous mistake to make. On that note I also heard from a mechanic here in east coast who builds turbo bikes for a living that the Extreme Creations intercooler doesn’t exactly as advertised like a real intercooler from Rcc racing would

Any thoughts on this
While we are on subject of false advertising n sales

·
Registered
625 Posts
Thats dangerous mistake to make. On that note I also heard from a mechanic here in east coast who builds turbo bikes for a living that the Extreme Creations intercooler doesn’t exactly as advertised like a real intercooler from Rcc racing would

Any thoughts on this

”doesn’t exactly as advertised” ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
674 Posts
The flow path of air on the H2 is completely different to the turbo busa, busa has fairly straight entry to the larger cooler core , air distributes well across the core and the turbo only makes heat when loaded , operating like a heat/cool storage .It runs real cool any time you cruise and stores heat as you load it (boost) to release again as you remove the load
H2 makes heat directly related to rpm , if your running at high rpm, it has to get rid of that heat immediately. there is no cooling period has very short tight entry curve with core very close to this entry , makes it difficult to get the air to spread evenly across the core to get the best cooling area , and why after the first EC cooler was put on a track bike and temps monitered for longer than the dyno could do , an update was done to the IC to improve the area used on the core and improve effiancy , and heat exchanger area was also increased

as a H2SX Intercooler is now been developed ,more flow analysis is underway to see what gains can be made and applied to both ,

Comparing to the busa IC is not quite fair considering the differences in needs, the temp conversion in use is what counts

·
Registered
4 Posts

Any thoughts on this
The Custom Creations charge Cooler drops the temperature by almost 50%,I can't say if it is better than the Rcc coolers as I don't know them.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts