Ninja H2 banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone measured their battery, I’m going with a Fullspectrumpower lightweight lithium ion battery, thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
A lithium battery is what I need too. It will make room for the Power Commander in the battery box.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Bob, I have my power commander strapped on top of my stock batter it fits just fine using the strap that holds the battery down

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
I finally had a few minutes to play with the bikes, I decided to pull the seat on the H2, the previous owner installed a lithium battery, it is tiny! Has anyone had any experience with the X2 power lithium battery? I will be going with a Fullspectrumpower once Jason gets back to me.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I went with Earth-X Lithium and got the largest one that would physically fit on my H2 SXSE. There expensive but have a bunch of electronics built into the battery itself to stop it for going Samsung Note. There approved for used in Airplanes which generally have very high safety standards. Worked so well got another one for my H2 but haven't had a chance to install it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts