Ninja H2 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got 2" adjustable clip-on risers from Rox. looks like the only thing that needs extending is the brake line from the master cylinder to the T-block under the lower triple tree. looks like a 2" longer hollow banjo bolt under the master cylinder would work, OR a 2" hard line extension with banjos at each end. any advice? don't suggest a new spine- - mine is beyond repair...

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
And you want taller bars?Looking at the pics of the Rox risers,I'm not seein how that design is gonna work on your new Kawasaki.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Anybody use the higher Kawasaki bars? I think they are 20mm higher. I am 5' 6", my feet are flat on the ground but it seems like the H2 is for somebody slightly taller?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
The bar ends have a 7/8" rise.Only the angle is different.I bought a set.Installed.I can't feel any difference.Also got the Kawasaki heavy bar ends.I'm 6'1".You may feel a difference since your reach is shorter?IDK.I be more inclined to think your stock bar angle is just right ?

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
No.Fitment is exactly the same as the stock bars.They're actually not risers.They only change the angle,which is pretty minimal.I never had any issues with the stockers.I only got those to add some options if I needed it.Could have done without em for sure.But some guys may need that angle shift for any wrist issues.You being a bit shorter you probably lean a bit more over the tank.I was thinking the stock angle would be better for you.Just guessing really.The amount they would change someone's lean over the bike would be very slight,if at all.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the 2" Rox risers mentioned above didn't work because of clearance problems between the risers and the left side switchgear. I fabricated a 0.75" (3/4 inch, UP only) that fits under the clipon mounting clamp which makes a noticeable difference to me, without modifying anything else. but please post if you hear of anybody selling a 1.5-2" riser for this bike...
thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts