Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

does anyone have info on some bar risers available out there ? the kwak ones they supply only alter the angle and they are not very useful at all tbh.
I'm after a 1" rise as that was perfect for my zx10r and this bike sorely needs it for a taller rider to help with wrist ache on longer journeys but i'm struggling to find anything purpose made for the H2 on the net....

Thanks,
Pete

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi Pete, I went with the Kwak upgrade and it's helped me although I don't know if the 2017 H2 has this set up as standard. I did some searching around the net but found no other options...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
433 Posts
plkettle, did you actually by the Kwaka bar risers?

If so and you don't like them, maybe I could relieve you of them if wanting to sell?

Cheers,

Don.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I didn't buy the risers from Kawasaki as I had discovered that it wasn't a true 1" rise but more of just an angle change,
just because the end of the bar is 20mm higher it doesn't mean that the inside height is much different at all, the inside edge of your hand is about 10mm higher and the end of the bar is about 20mm as shown in the image, it needs a full 25mm at least all over the bar area to be effective to be honest for what im after...

will check out convertibars now and see what they have got :)

·
Registered
625 Posts
I didn't buy the risers from Kawasaki as I had discovered that it wasn't a true 1" rise but more of just an angle change,
just because the end of the bar is 20mm higher it doesn't mean that the inside height is much different at all, the inside edge of your hand is about 10mm higher and the end of the bar is about 20mm as shown in the image, it needs a full 25mm at least all over the bar area to be effective to be honest for what im after...

will check out convertibars now and see what they have got :)

TBH I didn't look that far into it, another forum member installed the Kawasaki option and felt the difference so that was enough for me. It looks completely stock but feels different. Ironically I'd started to get used to the new feel after my ZZR14 but went with the ergo-fit kit anyway, no issues now after a full day riding.
I don't think the convertibars solution was completed when I installed mine and I didn't want to start changing the appearance and extending cables etc so didn't consider. Let us know how you go on with their solution, I'm sure others will be interested

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts