Ninja H2 banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend flew to the UK from OZ for his fathers 80th birthday and I had arranged to meet up with him at a local village pub , I thought as he's into bikes that I'd take the H2 , major mistake !
As I pulled into the car park a large wedding party slowly gathered around the H2 and then a sequins encrusted bridesmaid asked if she could sit on the bike , feeling awkward I very politely explained that her dress would scratch my petrol tank and I'm really sorry but no .
It then gets worse , I was talking to the newly wedded husband and his new bride came over still wearing her wedding dress ( also encrusted with sequins to a large front panel running up the front of the dress) she then also asked if she could sit on the bike for some pictures , her chin hit the floor when she was also very politely declined , I explained than even my girlfriend cannot sit on it or even come into my shed but all she could say was " it's my wedding day " .
I cannot remember the last time I felt so awkward but I made my excuses and rode off to the next pub . Next time I'll turn around without even stoping .

·
Registered
891 Posts
Seems like there’s a negotiation to be had, if she’s going to mount your bike then.. well, one good turn deserves another.. :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts