Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all. Having handed over my crate fresh, 200 mile H2 to the fellas at Austin Racing back in June, to say I was excited to finally get my bike back today is something of an understatement! Rich and Chris were great from the start and we talked about what would be the best development path for the H2. After some lengthy discussions we agreed that a full system in inconel with a slash cut outlet was the way to go as this would replicate the approach taken with the H2R. So anyway, after months of development and a few setbacks along the way this is what we've ended up with. The bike has the Guhl ecu flash, pcv and custom mapping and is currently running 242 rwhp. For reference the previous number was 191 rwhp.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Awesome but pretty bloody loud as you can probably imagine! Will be available with slash cut and a quieter slip on with removable baffles etc.

·
Registered
438 Posts
You know in the first and the last photos, the lower fairing, they seem to have a reddish color. Are they really like that, or is it the lighting or something else?

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Will, perhaps you could feed back to Austin Racing that most race tracks and sprint venues in the UK have noise limits.

The Straightliners limit is 105dB at Elvington and there would be no point in buying a "pretty bloody loud" system if it couldn't be used.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will, perhaps you could feed back to Austin Racing that most race tracks and sprint venues in the UK have noise limits.

The Straightliners limit is 105dB at Elvington and there would be no point in buying a "pretty bloody loud" system if it couldn't be used.
Bob C, this is why there will be other end can options available other than the slash cut and with baffles to suit. Plus if you don't like the look, think it's too loud, not loud enough, good for track days, bad for track days then don't buy it. I'm just letting the forum know that there will soon be another option available on the market, which means more choice. Which surely is a good thing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts