·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have to say I love the looks of the slash cut they have but bet this would be very loud

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Holy ****, that has to be a loud can….

Anybody seen videos or decibel readings on these ?

NOLA

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
approx over 110db from the website

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bloody hope not. just informing you it's going to be loud. A Uk racing company has developed a lovely exhaust that I found after posting this and it's posted on this forum

TT3 racing and looks and sounds the mutts

Reactions: astonjenks

·
Registered
891 Posts
Bloody hope not. TT3 racing and looks and sounds the mutts
I can hear your English accent in your post, lol.
just awesome.

Reactions: remal

·
Registered
93 Posts
Thanks Guys

Our H2R type systems are receiving acclaim everywhere and orders are ow being shipped to all four corners of the globe! One lucky owner from Aus who owns both an H2 and an H2R saw my H2 at the IOM TT where we were racing and said our system was better than his H2R!

Email me for videos/photos

[email protected]

·
Registered
765 Posts
Yes, thanks for the bump, I wanted to know if you can offer a titanium version? I'm sure you were talking about it when you first mentioned you were going to do this exhaust?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks Guys

Our H2R type systems are receiving acclaim everywhere and orders are ow being shipped to all four corners of the globe! One lucky owner from Aus who owns both an H2 and an H2R saw my H2 at the IOM TT where we were racing and said our system was better than his H2R!

Email me for videos/photos

[email protected]
Just need to inform the wife I need a exhaust ;)

·
Registered
93 Posts
Guys thanks for the message.

Our guys are not looking to offer titanium on such small production numbers at the moment. The weight saving of our SS system over OEM is nearly 5kg (nearly 12llbs) and with the way it colours from heat cycles makes it look amazing. A titanium version might save another 1-1.5kg I guess however will not wear as well!

Regards

AJ
[email protected]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts