Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys I'm going to pick my new pride and joy up tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone else in Australia especially WA have theirs yet?

·
Registered
53 Posts
hey guys I'm going to pick my new pride and joy up tomorrow and was just wondering if anyone else in Australia especially WA have theirs yet?
Yeah Chris, Victoria, Qld, NSW and ACT all have been delivered over the last couple of weeks. You're in for a real treat tomorrow, let us know how you go mate :)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Hey mate,I'm in Melbourne and got mine 2 weeks ago tomorrow.There is some other Aussie guys that got theirs before me in Qld.Kozzy,SSS and Victor are names that come to mind of other Aussies that already have H2's now.

Congrats on picking yours up tomorrow.
The best ride of your life is set to begin.
Check back in and let us know what you think.
Cheers;)

·
Registered
539 Posts
Awesome, glad to have more aussie H2 owners on board.

Keep us posted on when you get it, pictures would be great.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh my god!!!!

Ok, drove 1300km round trip yesterday to bring the girl home and had first ride this morning and OH MY GOD!!!! such an amazing ride anyone who could hear me would probably think I'm insane cause I was just laughing and smiling the whole way. The fly by wire throttle will take me some getting used to but I don't think any issue would be big enough to ruin this ride for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Haha I just saw the Gift box. Can't wait!! The dealer in WA wants to get all 7 of us back for like a promo day and photo shoot. Free bbq and we can all compare experiences which I think as a young rider I can benefit from haha

·
Registered
48 Posts
Was told by my dealer a week or so ago that we will be getting something,I would like to hope it's like what our Friends from the USA are getting.i don't really know anything else though

·
Registered
288 Posts
Gift box wasn't mentioned by my dealer ?? might ask the question.Interesting to see how many H2s are in Melbourne maybe a run might be fun.Mind you I wont be riding mine much more until I get the paint protection issue sorted,to many random scratches appearing just from general use.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Gift box wasn't mentioned by my dealer ?? might ask the question.Interesting to see how many H2s are in Melbourne maybe a run might be fun.Mind you I wont be riding mine much more until I get the paint protection issue sorted,to many random scratches appearing just from general use.
Flipr was onto it with the Expel Ultimate film stuff, did the back of my tank and sides of the tank... it's good...real good.

·
Registered
40 Posts
SSS and Flipr

I'd like to get some of that for my bike. There isn't a dealer in W.A so I'll have to order from interstate.

Did you get it as a pack or by the foot? What length or width stripping was best?

·
Registered
53 Posts
SSS and Flipr

I'd like to get some of that for my bike. There isn't a dealer in W.A so I'll have to order from interstate.

Did you get it as a pack or by the foot? What length or width stripping was best?
Picked up 1m off a 1.5m roll from a local guy. I reckon I can get all the leading edges prone to stone chips and the entire nose out of it.
Bit of a challenge but with the right slip and flush solutions and the assistance of youtube.... :D

·
Registered
539 Posts
Ok, drove 1300km round trip yesterday to bring the girl home and had first ride this morning and OH MY GOD!!!! such an amazing ride anyone who could hear me would probably think I'm insane cause I was just laughing and smiling the whole way. The fly by wire throttle will take me some getting used to but I don't think any issue would be big enough to ruin this ride for me.
I bet you turned a lot of heads, especially those of fellow bike enthusiasts that know what this is

·
Registered
267 Posts
Picked up 1m off a 1.5m roll from a local guy. I reckon I can get all the leading edges prone to stone chips and the entire nose out of it.
Bit of a challenge but with the right slip and flush solutions and the assistance of youtube.... :D
Glad the xpel is working for you too SSS.
It is challenging to get it right,without bubbles and dust,dirt but I'm doing a small section at a time and slowly getting the most prone pieces done.
I ordered a custom size roll direct from xpel,with the gel and polish,and I'm real happy with it so far.

malh2,would like to get some Melb guy's together for a run.O/seas next week for a fortnight,but after that should be good.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Glad the xpel is working for you too SSS.
It is challenging to get it right,without bubbles and dust,dirt but I'm doing a small section at a time and slowly getting the most prone pieces done.
I ordered a custom size roll direct from xpel,with the gel and polish,and I'm real happy with it so far.

malh2,would like to get some Melb guy's together for a run.O/seas next week for a fortnight,but after that should be good.
Are you handy with that sort of thing or do you think most of us could do it? And do you have pics of the parts you've done so far?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Are you handy with that sort of thing or do you think most of us could do it? And do you have pics of the parts you've done so far?
Mechanic by trade with a lot of Paint & Panel experience,so I had to apply pinstripes,stickers,tranfers etc to freshly painted cars and bikes.So the experience has helped.I've had to re-do a few of the sheets I've laid on so far.I'm anal about getting things perfect and this paint and the sheets will show any imperfections or dirt/dust.
I think anyone with a little bit of skill and a lot of patience could do this.
I'm getting better with each piece I lay on,you learn how much gel to spray and how and where to smooth out the sheet first.A bit of trial and error.
I'll try and upload a few pics tomorrow night.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts