Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
My Hope for the riders lay in the fact that they both look like the front end washed and the damage was done once the bike arrived at its final resting spot.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Yikes. Some of those bikes were really torn apart. I just hope that the riders are okay. Crashing at speed on the H2 would not be a pretty sight.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hopefully the riders came out okay, with the potential this bike has, one can only imagine how wrong things can go.

·
Registered
210 Posts
i just hope the riders are ok
the bikes are just things replaceable or not

·
Registered
787 Posts
The "remains" in the trailer are v similar to the snapped fork bike laying on the grass. Lets be carefull we don't double count any bikes. Condolences to the families and respect for letting their loved ones live the life they loved.

·
Registered
867 Posts
The "remains" in the trailer are v similar to the snapped fork bike laying on the grass. Lets be carefull we don't double count any bikes. Condolences to the families and respect for letting their loved ones live the life they loved.
Well said my friend..... God Bless to the families and pilots. With the rest of us remember this lady commands respect. Ride fast as you can Safely Brothers....

·
Registered
216 Posts
The greatest danger we face, is not us hitting someone, it is someone hitting us.

All we can do is always look far ahead, and try not to be in that situation. Run
fast only when roads are void of the majority of automobile traffic. Think ahead.

Sometimes it's just shear stupidity........:eek:

·
Registered
21 Posts
History repeats itself. As with the old two Stroke H2's, the new Ninja H2 is a machine to be ridden with extreme vigilance. Otherwise, one will get bitten. I am sorry to say these probably won't be the last. And as with the old H series bike, this will make the machines even more a black swan than they already are.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts