Ninja H2 banner

41 - 60 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Nonbock; Can you post the part #'s for the parts you had to order for the install? Thanks. Mike.

Here you go:
92210-0397 Nut qty1
13087-0579 Hub-Clutch qty 1
13088-0576 Plate Friction qty 2
13089-0036 Plate Clutch qty 1
13187-0028 Plate Clutch Operating qty 1
13272-1303 Plate qty 1
16007-0736 Seat, Spring qty 3
92145-1700 Spring qty 3
92154-1909 Bolt qty 3
92200-1833 Washer Toothed qty 1
11061-0944 Cover Gasket qty 1

·
Registered
867 Posts
I'm going to cancel my order on the clutch assembly.....if they are not adding it to the 2016 H2R it's for a reason and with my mods I'm not for off from an H2R.....so I'm not going to take the chance.....

Reactions: Kawiguy454

·
Registered
36 Posts
A friend of mine just picked up a 2016 on friday. He let me take it for a spin an the clutch felt like a moist wet vagina stuffed with goose feathers. Absolutely amazing! I never felt a clutch that felt that good!

·
Registered
867 Posts
Hmmmmm LOL that's too freaking funny!!! But I think when you add about 40HP there could be an issue or they would have added it to the H2R....

·
Registered
828 Posts
As my 2015 H2 is in the dealership at the moment I have taken the opportunity for them to fit both the 2016 clutch kit and also the "ergo" fit handlebars .
Riding the 2015 in the UK is very hard on the clutch hand and after half an hour of stop/ start traffic it becomes an issue with me , as I've every intention of holding onto my H2 for the long turn I think the softer clutch along with the 20mm higher bars will make it better suited to my kind of riding .

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I don't have any issue with lever pull on my 2015.I mean...I don't spend much time riding in stoplight traffic.I just got used to it and to me it feels fine.I bought those Kawasaki Bars like you did,Haven't ridden her though since I put em on there.The factory ones felt fine also...no ergo problems.But I just wanted to see just how different these new ones might feel.Also got the Kawasaki 'heavier bar ends'.To be honest,I RARELY use the clutch out riding once I'm out of town.Except downshifting...which now I've replaced the 2015 QS with the one that allows clutchless downshifts...enabled through the ECU software.Haven't ridden her with that yet either.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I don't have any issue with lever pull on my 2015.I mean...I don't spend much time riding in stoplight traffic.I just got used to it and to me it feels fine.I bought those Kawasaki Bars like you did,Haven't ridden her though since I put em on there.The factory ones felt fine also...no ergo problems.But I just wanted to see just how different these new ones might feel.Also got the Kawasaki 'heavier bar ends'.To be honest,I RARELY use the clutch out riding once I'm out of town.Except downshifting...which now I've replaced the 2015 QS with the one that allows clutchless downshifts...enabled through the ECU software.Haven't ridden her with that yet either.
I have not ordered the heavier bar ends , what is their purpose , anti vibration or to stop head-shaking ?
Can you feel any difference ?

·
Registered
625 Posts
I have ergo fit & bars new end weights, more comfortable but didn’t notice any reduction in vibration as yet. They are much heavier than the original items though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
828 Posts
Here you go:
92210-0397 Nut qty1
13087-0579 Hub-Clutch qty 1
13088-0576 Plate Friction qty 2
13089-0036 Plate Clutch qty 1
13187-0028 Plate Clutch Operating qty 1
13272-1303 Plate qty 1
16007-0736 Seat, Spring qty 3
92145-1700 Spring qty 3
92154-1909 Bolt qty 3
92200-1833 Washer Toothed qty 1
11061-0944 Cover Gasket qty 1
My dealer has just ordered the kit and tells me that there is no "hub clutch nut "and no "cover gasket "
Was this part of the kit or did you have to order it separately? Thanks from supercharged.

·
Registered
828 Posts
As my 2015 H2 is in the dealership at the moment I have taken the opportunity for them to fit both the 2016 clutch kit and also the "ergo" fit handlebars .
Riding the 2015 in the UK is very hard on the clutch hand and after half an hour of stop/ start traffic it becomes an issue with me , as I've every intention of holding onto my H2 for the long turn I think the softer clutch along with the 20mm higher bars will make it better suited to my kind of riding .
I received my 2015 H2 back today with the 2016 clutch assist kit and the ergo handlebars fitted but unfortunately due to a ice ,salt and water combo i have not had a chance to ride it . What I can say is the clutch feels so much better and for the type of riding I do I'm in no doubt it will be a massive improvement over the 2015 clutch , it's soooo much lighter.

The new bars although they look no different and as such do not spoil the lines of the bike feel nicer with a less acute angle so I'm pleased I took the plunge and have remedied the two things that were issues for me personally. After three years of ownership I'm still excited about getting back out there when the weather improved but even more so now it's been "improved " .

·
Registered
828 Posts
Got one of these full clutch kits still sitting in the box somewhere.

Might get around to fitting it oneday!
There is speculation that the 2016 clutch may not be capable of handling the power from a unrestricted H2 so if you are thinking about supercharger gears or flashing maybe your clutch kit is best left in the box or listed for sale ?
But if you just want a super light clutch that you can use with two fingers all day long it's a "must have " for the 2015 .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Mmm, not really worried about upping the power TBH.

Just need to get the snatchy throttle sorted!

Like you, I have the ergo bars and end weights, but winter got in the way.....

·
Registered
828 Posts
I have just gone with the standard bar weights , I really cannot see why 20mm higher bars need heavier bar weights but I'll only know for sure when i get a chance to ride the bloody thing.

·
Registered
828 Posts
First ride out on the H2 this year with clutch assist and ergo fit handlebars .
For me the clutch is an absolute must have and worth every penny , my ride out tonight was partly through heavy traffic and the new clutch is a joy , could not recommend highly enough for the 2015 .
The bars are better but not the “night and day “difference like the clutch , however they are definitely an improvement over the standard poorly angled bars . They do not alter the sporting look of the bike and pushing the bike about you cannot notice and difference but still recommended and in my opinion the two modifications together improve the bike .

I did not go with the heavy bar ends and did not notice any vibration or tingling with the standard bar ends .

41 - 60 of 70 Posts