Ninja H2 banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share some photos of a new carbon supplier. The H2 aftermarket community is so small I think it's helpful to have an idea of what's out there.

I got in touch with Apollo Aero. They're a former supplier for another H2 carbon company so I was familiar with the quality of their work, and nabbed some new 2017+ styled H2R wings:

Quality is awesome, and although they're based in China they're run by ex-pats, and I was incredibly happy with the customer service/communication. Couldn't recommend them enough.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Lookin good Knolly;)Those 2017 wings are really cool.Still waiting on mine.(not from Apollo).

Now that they're on there,can you feel any difference in windflow?Around you that is at speed?

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lookin good Knolly;)Those 2017 wings are really cool.Still waiting on mine.(not from Apollo).

Now that they're on there,can you feel any difference in windflow?Around you that is at speed?
Assuming they're from T3, they are indeed Apollo parts so you'll be getting the same quality stuff!

Unfortunately riding season is over for me so I won't be able to comment on airflow until I get to the track in 6 months or so :(

Your bike looks awesome!
Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Assuming they're from T3, they are indeed Apollo parts so you'll be getting the same quality stuff!

Unfortunately riding season is over for me so I won't be able to comment on airflow until I get to the track in 6 months or so :(

Thanks!
Hey guys, ok this all 100 credit due to Knolly. :)

TT3 racing U.K. distributor of Apollo Aero is offering a great Black Friday thru Cyber Monday deal on their 2017 H2 wings upper and lower. 25% off so a total of 3K for both sets which is the best I have seen out there. And 15 % off all other parts.

It's out on the Ninja H2 FB group. Their products look outstanding, just ordered a set. Thought it would be it good to get the word out if interested.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do you have a website to see and buy these parts from TT3 racing or Apollo-aero ? Because tt3racing.com doesn't exist anymore and ActiveMoto isn't "active" anymore ... And I need parts to restore my H2 and replace all carbon parts were from ActiveMoto (and I'm talking about the full fairing including lower wings) after a guy stole and crashed it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Hey guys, ok this all 100 credit due to Knolly. :)

TT3 racing U.K. distributor of Apollo Aero is offering a great Black Friday thru Cyber Monday deal on their 2017 H2 wings upper and lower. 25% off so a total of 3K for both sets which is the best I have seen out there. And 15 % off all other parts.

It's out on the Ninja H2 FB group. Their products look outstanding, just ordered a set. Thought it would be it good to get the word out if interested.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I currently run my H2 in LSR here in the UK, I hold the class record for the two-way standing mile and run with the mirrors off. If there was any data showing that there's a top speed advantage using wings I would consider a set, I understand they are supposed to generate downforce which helps in corners but I do straight line top speed stuff - it's an awful lot of cash to spend on a "maybe" and I certainly wouldn't buy parts for my H2 just for looks. There has to be a performance advantage. Anyone know?

·
Registered
10 Posts
You likely received the parts we sent to him for his stock that were never paid for. So yeah, I’m sure the quality was great, but we never got paid for them. There’s also some other customers that paid for products in October and never received. I’m sure there’s more out there with bad experiences. You might notice that Activemoto Instagram comments are turned off, and he hasn’t posted anything in months... hmmm wonder why. Also might notice the Andy doesn’t sell “Activemoto “ parts anymore.. he also had some interesting experiences with him. Anyway, he’s under investigation now, I wonder how long he can hide for :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts