Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the Brocks Alien head, but what are you selling a full Vandemon?

Registered
TT3, full stainless steel polished.
Sits a bit shorter and closer to the bike than the Vandemon.
I do like the Vandemon though, and certainly would have gone with that if the TT3 wasn't around, just personal choice.
I have had to repack the end muffler once though, same as another member here has, the baffle matt material seems to burn out easily. I repacked it with exhaust grade steel wool balls/swarths made for exhausts.
Also, because it sits close and is short, the exhaust fumes eventually discolour the exposed metal finish on the rear wheel spokes. This can be easily cleaned, but does happen even with good tuning.

Another thing to keep in mind with the TT3, when I had the bike tuned with the Woolich system, I had to have another O2 port welded onto the mid pipe area as the OEM one causes the Woolich system O2 sniffer to foul up under the oil pan/bottom of the engine. For all of it's imperfections it's still a great exhaust in my opinion, but you can't go wrong with the Vandemon either.

Oh, and it is LOUD! I have the baffle restrictor as well, which is good around home and town, but honestly, with the sound of the Harley boys riding around with pretty much straight through exhausts, I'm not too worried if riding without the restrictor when only cruising. The Vandemon is similar in noise level apparently. But the sound of quick shifting up a gear is worth it!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I do like the Vandemon though, and certainly would have gone with that if the TT3 wasn't around, just personal choice.
I have had to repack the end muffler once though, same as another member here has, the baffle matt material seems to burn out easily. I repacked it with exhaust grade steel wool balls/swarths made for exhausts.
Also, because it sits close and is short, the exhaust fumes eventually discolour the exposed metal finish on the rear wheel spokes. This can be easily cleaned, but does happen even with good tuning.

Another thing to keep in mind with the TT3, when I had the bike tuned with the Woolich system, I had to have another O2 port welded onto the mid pipe area as the OEM one causes the Woolich system O2 sniffer to foul up under the oil pan/bottom of the engine. For all of it's imperfections it's still a great exhaust in my opinion, but you can't go wrong with the Vandemon either.

Oh, and it is LOUD! I have the baffle restrictor as well, which is good around home and town, but honestly, with the sound of the Harley boys riding around with pretty much straight through exhausts, I'm not too worried if riding without the restrictor when only cruising. The Vandemon is similar in noise level apparently. But the sound of quick shifting up a gear is worth it!
Yes I looked at the Vandemon today there selling them for 3000 grand ATM which is pretty damn good

I don't mind this one from Austin racing
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Motorcycle Automotive lighting

1 - 7 of 7 Posts