Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First and foremost, I hope the rider is ok and no one was seriously injured. But here is the latest pic someone sent me over the weekend. Anyone on here?

Attachments

·
Registered
393 Posts
dear god

As said hope the rider was ok. Any info on what happened ?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Looks like it was rear ended :( That sucks!

·
Registered
867 Posts
dear god

As said hope the rider was ok. Any info on what happened ?
Qo

Hope that's not the case..... And praying things will be ok.

·
Registered
587 Posts
^Wow really! I guess he must have hated the fact an H2 with a pipe and flash made more than the R's.

·
Banned
546 Posts
For the record, Brock Davidson is a liar and a fraud. All he does is re-badge other people's parts and then run them on his fraud dyno. The whole world (excluding this place) knows EXCATLY what Crock's is doing. He should get sued for that dyno of his. FRAUD.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You guys are insane. Mine dyno'd at 321.1. Did your H2 do that?
You mean the Kawasaki factory gave you a Dyno sheet with the bike that says 321.1 at the crank...... Every stock H2R that I've seen dynoed post factory have been within 10hp of one another, around 240ish. That's what customers have been reporting but that's also what I've seen from 3 different motorcycle publications/after-market part suppliers. If I'm wrong show me a Dyno sheet post factory that says different, honestly I'd be interested in seeing it.

For the H2 dynos at different shops I've seen Brocks stage 2, full exhaust, DNA set ups as low as street map 240s but as high as 274hp race map (in perfect conditions) w/ 12% driveline loss that's 306 at the motor. Most street map bikes/full exhaust, etc. set up & run properly on the Dyno are in the 250-260 rwhp area.

Which I guess is the reason that flashed H2s have been posting stronger drag strip & mile results than the stock H2R.

I find it curious too, the H2R should make more hp but from the sheets it appears like they restricted the H2R as well, power shouldn't trail off at 12.8k rpm but that's what the dynos are showing. Unrestricted I've seen H2R dynos w/ 292rwhp which translates exactly to the # Kawasaki gave you. Check out one of the early Guhl posts here about it, interesting stuff.

Btw: I happened to stumble across your H2R on eBay yesterday, I am impressed even thought about bidding. Nice job on the bike. I don't know how in the world you have resisted riding it whatsoever, I would be going absolutely mad having that bike & not riding the crap out of it.

·
Registered
587 Posts
^All valid! Yes the H2R's have come restricted from the factory. Its quite evident in the way the power falls off in the higher rpm range.

You guys are insane. Mine dyno'd at 321.1. Did your H2 do that?
For the record, Brock Davidson is a liar and a fraud. All he does is re-badge other people's parts and then run them on his fraud dyno. The whole world (excluding this place) knows EXCATLY what Crock's is doing. He should get sued for that dyno of his. FRAUD.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
You are so blinded by your hatred for Brock and love for yourself, that you take no interest in actually looking into the information that is put right in front of you.

Brocks dyno numbers are just that......NUMBERS! If you can't understand the information put in front of you, who's fault is that? Brocks? NO.......MINE? NO!! It's yours.

The dyno is a tuning tool. A tuning tool that can display a hp and tq readout. If one reads higher or lower than another, that becomes irrelevant if you are comparing the same bike on the same dyno. IE Using that bike as a base, then using that same bike with additional mods. What matters is the gains.

Your bike made 321BHP.....brake hp.....IE crank hp. That's exactly what the R's were doing in Europe on the BHP dyno they were using at the shows. Akrapovic, and several other testers have shown the H2R's to make anywhere from 230-240whp. It's a fact. Once again not anyone elses fault other than your own if you can't understand this.

Reactions: H2QIK and edinlr

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
^All valid! Yes the H2R's have come restricted from the factory. Its quite evident in the way the power falls off in the higher rpm range.

You are so blinded by your hatred for Brock and love for yourself, that you take no interest in actually looking into the information that is put right in front of you.

Brocks dyno numbers are just that......NUMBERS! If you can't understand the information put in front of you, who's fault is that? Brocks? NO.......MINE? NO!! It's yours.

The dyno is a tuning tool. A tuning tool that can display a hp and tq readout. If one reads higher or lower than another, that becomes irrelevant if you are comparing the same bike on the same dyno. IE Using that bike as a base, then using that same bike with additional mods. What matters is the gains.

Your bike made 321BHP.....brake hp.....IE crank hp. That's exactly what the R's were doing in Europe on the BHP dyno they were using at the shows. Akrapovic, and several other testers have shown the H2R's to make anywhere from 230-240whp. It's a fact. Once again not anyone elses fault other than your own if you can't understand this.

This is exactly why I didn't get the H2R. I had a good opportunity when a R preorder broke down. But after seeing the REAL numbers and seeing the real world applications of both, the H2 is the better why to go. There is nothing the H2R engine can do that the H2 engine can't do. Plus a warranty and I can ride it on the road from day one. You can get all the carbon fibre you want plus get the H2R style cams and titanium exhaust for $10,000 less than the R when all is done. No question the aftermarket has caught up to the R.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Guys, enough with the sniping and bitching. We all know that a dyno is simply a tuning tool. It isn't an absolute measure of anything and the only value it has is "before and after" figures.

The argument is settled on the track. Quarters or miles, whatever is your thing.

When someone else has an H2 accurately speed-trapped at a genuine meeting at over 219mph they can compare and deny. Until then comments are not valid, merely speculative and say more about the person making them than the person they're aimed at. There's no place for this on NinjaH2.org.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Guys, enough with the sniping and bitching. We all know that a dyno is simply a tuning tool. It isn't an absolute measure of anything and the only value it has is "before and after" figures.

The argument is settled on the track. Quarters or miles, whatever is your thing.

When someone else has an H2 accurately speed-trapped at a genuine meeting at over 219mph they can compare and deny. Until then comments are not valid, merely speculative and say more about the person making them than the person they're aimed at. There's no place for this on NinjaH2.org.
Absolutely! On all counts!!:|

·
Registered
208 Posts
Here, here !

Too right, how did a thread about some poor unfortunate guy having a crash get overtaken by some bitching and name calling focussed on one particular member ?
Can you guys that don't get on exchange emails and have your arguments via that route ? :)

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You mean the Kawasaki factory gave you a Dyno sheet with the bike that says 321.1 at the crank...... Every stock H2R that I've seen dynoed post factory have been within 10hp of one another, around 240ish. That's what customers have been reporting but that's also what I've seen from 3 different motorcycle publications/after-market part suppliers. If I'm wrong show me a Dyno sheet post factory that says different, honestly I'd be interested in seeing it.

For the H2 dynos at different shops I've seen Brocks stage 2, full exhaust, DNA set ups as low as street map 240s but as high as 274hp race map (in perfect conditions) w/ 12% driveline loss that's 306 at the motor. Most street map bikes/full exhaust, etc. set up & run properly on the Dyno are in the 250-260 rwhp area.

Which I guess is the reason that flashed H2s have been posting stronger drag strip & mile results than the stock H2R.

I find it curious too, the H2R should make more hp but from the sheets it appears like they restricted the H2R as well, power shouldn't trail off at 12.8k rpm but that's what the dynos are showing. Unrestricted I've seen H2R dynos w/ 292rwhp which translates exactly to the # Kawasaki gave you. Check out one of the early Guhl posts here about it, interesting stuff.

Btw: I happened to stumble across your H2R on eBay yesterday, I am impressed even thought about bidding. Nice job on the bike. I don't know how in the world you have resisted riding it whatsoever, I would be going absolutely mad having that bike & not riding the crap out of it.
The first Performance Bikes Dyno test of the H2R was 250 bhp A new test (April issue) is showing higher rwhp than I've seen for a factory H2R @ 264 bhp, see how it flatlines like a stock H2 but slightly higher in the rev range. Sorry if it's difficult to read, it was the only way I could post it.

Performance Bikes article:

·
Registered
105 Posts
That Performance Bikes article is worthy of a post on its own. Difficult to read the fine print though, my H2 must have caused blurriness in my eyes!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts