Ninja H2 banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
The swingarm saved him.Plus the gearing.IMO.There's simply no way the 270 HP H2 would lose with equal riders.Now the H2 guy should regear...then go for it again.Would that be fair?IDK.Put a swingarm on there...I do believe that BMW would be virtual toast.

Get the two bikes with equal mechanicals...the H2 will win.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Didnt you already post this video in the other thread? Its just that sometimes weve actually gotten BMW guys that come here, make up ids... I would be upset if I were them too, the bimmer WAS the fastest bike for years, the H2 being the new king has a lot of those guys kinda jealous.

Like you said in the other thread the H2 usually beats the BMW so imo clearly tag is a skilled rider, hes also MUCH smaller & lighter than the guy on the H2 plus has an extended swingarm & lowered. When I see bolt on bimmers doing 219mph in the mile I'll be impressed. But to your question:

- I didnt buy an H2 to street race although the H2 will win most bolt on races and ALL races if the riders are equal and bikes set up the same.. I bought it because of the way it accelerates LIKE NO OTHER BIKE & could post numerous articles from mags that say the same thing, theres just nothing else like it. Bought it because of the engineering, the fact that the motor was built to handle 1.5-2 times the stress of other liter bikes, that its basically the same as the H2Rs so with simply unlocking the ecu, pcv, exhaust you have a reliable 250rwhp beast. Love the look of the bike, its totally unique and the craftmenship is on another level compared to other bikes. I have a 2015 BMW S1000RR in my garage and have spent some time comparing the H2 to the bimmer. The BMW was a great bike when it came out many years ago but it looks put together very crudely when compared to the H2. The fitment, the fasteners, the welds just the way things look when exaiming up close, it looks like the H2 cost 3 times as much to manufacturer and was designed 20 years later/more modern. The bimmer is really getting long in the tooth & I bet a new one has to be around the corner. Press has been commenting a lot about this lately too, the bike is fast & light but the tech and fit & finish is old.

It kind of reminds me of comparing say the Corvette Z06 to the Ferrari 458 or 488. When you watch videos or look at #s the cars like very similiar but if youre really a car guy and appreciate craftmenship, quality you see just how much seperates the cars in both the way the materials looks but also the way the cars feel to the touch and feel to drive. You could save $5k and buy the bimmer, (my local bimmer dealer usually has at least 30 of them in stock in every color and option combo at big discounts) and then put on an extended swingarm and other straight line only performance parts but Id never ruin my H2 that way, I like turning too. I love my H2, its such a great bike thats impossible to convey in a post about how it feels and sounds now w/ stage 2, Brocks full exhaust. Swear on this - I wouldnt trade my H2 if someone gave me 3 brand new 2016 S1000RRs.

·
Registered
104 Posts
you can put enough money on a Yamaha, BMW, Honda, Suzuki, Triumph or anything and beat an H2... enjoy reality.

bone stock? all toasted hahahaha

·
Registered
248 Posts
Another H2 destroyed by Transamguy73. Is H2 still worth buying?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBZ6cliNxVo
Yep! its all about personal preference. Like Mac vs Windows vs Linux or Samsung vs Apple vs LG. Personal Personal pref.

Now, Like Sliver stated, a H2 setup the same, it will win. Better yet a H2 setup like Gadson's will be a good indicator on whats what. I've read somewhere (forums or comments on YT) that Transamguy73 sprays. It's never been confirmed nor denied by him. Soooo, it is what it is.

At the end of the day, again, personal pref and if your pocket book can afford a $25k bike vs $18k (stock s1krr vs stock h2 = imo and other vids, H2 all day... pending riders weight of course).

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
"Silver bird sell you H2 and buy a burger. lol"...I'd die before I'd ditch my H2!!!!!!(I better be careful what I say..already HAD one heart attack;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
****...I'm 165 at 6'1".165 soaking wet...with gear.Hospital stays will do that to ya;)
Sorry Silver but I got ya here.I'm at around 145 with gear on.
I eat and drink whatever I want and can't put weight on.
A guy that rode my 10R one day said how quick it was and was trying to imagine how much quicker it would be with me on it.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I love all bikes..and have a variety parked in my man cave..but really..I could not care if another bike is faster or slower the H2, it is special and can't be readily found all over the place like a BMW yamaha and so on.. and yes I am a fast rider .. and do so on the track nailing R1's, BMW RR's Ducati's etc.. and have done this on all my bikes including my H2, which this forum is about..

·
Registered
274 Posts
I love all bikes..and have a variety parked in my man cave..but really..I could not care if another bike is faster or slower the H2, it is special and can't be readily found all over the place like a BMW yamaha and so on.. and yes I am a fast rider .. and do so on the track nailing R1's, BMW RR's Ducati's etc.. and have done this on all my bikes including my H2, which this forum is about..

Could we see one of your video on the track >:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts