·
Administrator
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks like a chop job of a 14s cowl

·
Registered
244 Posts
its cool without the cowl, I'm kind of hoping they don't go Candy Green with this one...
I think there will be green details but I think that the bike will be mostly black and carbon fiber. The green apple green in this render is a little too much for my liking.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I think there will be green details but I think that the bike will be mostly black and carbon fiber. The green apple green in this render is a little too much for my liking.
You've just described H2R, street legal H2 will more than likely differ. Carbon Fibre is out guaranteed.

·
Registered
244 Posts
You've just described H2R, street legal H2 will more than likely differ. Carbon Fibre is out guaranteed.
Yea, I realize that basically describes the H2R. I am thinking that there will be less carbon fiber, but that doesn't mean that the whole thing will be green. I think that green should still be the secondary color and grey should be the main color.

They could also do 2 different color themes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Lets just keep this a chop..hopefully. It resembles the 14 way too much for my liking.

Theme and color I would like to see something other than the kwai green. This beast need its own colors

·
Registered
278 Posts
Lets just keep this a chop..hopefully. It resembles the 14 way too much for my liking.

Theme and color I would like to see something other than the kwai green. This beast need its own colors
That's what i was thinking, new epic bike... time for some new epic color. I thought this made for a great opportunity to debut a new color.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts