Registered
473 Posts
Welcome Woost, enjoy that new ride!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Congrats on taking delivery.
Have you already started thinking about what modifications and accessories you want to get?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum!
Congrats on taking delivery.
Have you already started thinking about what modifications and accessories you want to get?
I'm still buzzing from the first few days ownership.

I'm all for mods if that floats peoples boats etc but I have to say in this instance there's clearly so much gone into this machine, I'm struggling to see how I could actually improve it.....that is of course other than the clutch which really does start to ache your hand around town, and of course I agree with the comments about the indicator switch.

Apart from that it's a love thing! :D:D

·
Registered
168 Posts
Glad you are enjoying your new purchase. Are you just avoiding riding in the rain altogether? You aren't making use of rain mode?

Have you taken it to a track yet?

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'm still buzzing from the first few days ownership.

I'm all for mods if that floats peoples boats etc but I have to say in this instance there's clearly so much gone into this machine, I'm struggling to see how I could actually improve it.....that is of course other than the clutch which really does start to ache your hand around town, and of course I agree with the comments about the indicator switch.

Apart from that it's a love thing! :D:D
I completely agree, mods are great and all but definitely not a top priority for me. I'd have to get used to it over an extended period of time before going aftermarket.

Kawi did well here.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts