Ninja H2 banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received an invite to attend another event (Assen being the other one) at Kawasaki HQ.
The offers are coming thick and fast in the UK :)

Has anyone else tick the 'yes' box to go ?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Just received an invite to attend another event (Assen being the other one) at Kawasaki HQ.
The offers are coming thick and fast in the UK :)

Has anyone else tick the 'yes' box to go ?
When is the one at Kawasaki HQ ? Not seen anything yet but it's probably waiting in my work email inbox !

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi , yes I received that today , to be honest it's of more interest to me than Assen and it will be fascinating to talk one to one with the engineers and designers of the H2 .
Hopefully see some of you UK owners there as well if I get an invite confirmed .

·
Registered
274 Posts
Brig10r could you ask him about illuZion Ninja's issue : " the problem I got with the H2 is, sometimes the engines is putting off when I tie the clutch lever and will shift down ". He has about 10000 km with his H2.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dear Ninja H2 Owner,

We hope very much that you have enjoyed your ownership of your Supercharged Kawasaki Ninja H2 motorcycle and that it
continues to provide an unparalleled level of excitement and fun whenever you ride it.

Kawasaki Heavy Industries in Japan are sending to Europe a team of senior engineers and product designers, some of whom
were heavily involved with the H2 project, to meet and talk to H2 owners to try to understand how the ownership experience has
been for you. They want to know what you like, what you don’t like and what would you like to see improved in the future.

This face to face meeting will take place at Kawasaki Motors UK Headquarters at Bourne End in Buckinghamshire on the evening
of Monday 7th September.

Places for this very special meeting are limited, but if you are available on the evening of Monday 7th September and can travel
to Bourne End to come and talk to the very people that designed and engineered this awesome motorcycle, please contact
[email protected]. We will then respond to let you know if you have secured a place.

For those that do attend a very special H2 booklet signed by some of the senior design and engineering team from the H2 project
will be provided as a token of our appreciation

·
Registered
200 Posts
MARKETING...

Sounds like they are EXTREMELY interested in figuring out how to bottle lightning... ;) Either for the next H2 run... or even more likely a second bike in the supercharged family...

a 250 supercharged for SE asia doesnt sound half bad...

·
Registered
115 Posts
First it was Thailand where Kawasaki invited all owners to an awesome delivery ceremony. Second and then some more, the European owners are invited to the track and to meet with the engineers. In the US, they don't even know where my bike was and the stuff got lost in the mail room. The dealer didn't even know what an H2 was when I first asked them about it just a few days before the initial ordering period in late 2014. WTF!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I received my email yesterday to go to Bourne End for the meeting. I replied immediately and Eleanor sent back an acknowledgement. I'm on the list.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi guys Was there an attachment with the e mail or anything to fill in as I replied straightaway and heard nothing as of yet, email showed an attachment but there wasn't one

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi guys Was there an attachment with the e mail or anything to fill in as I replied straightaway and heard nothing as of yet, email showed an attachment but there wasn't one
I'm in the same boat as you , no attachment but I emailed and said I'm very interested in attending but no response as yet .

·
Registered
587 Posts
In the US, they don't even know where my bike was and the stuff got lost in the mail room. The dealer didn't even know what an H2 was when I first asked them about it just a few days before the initial ordering period in late 2014. WTF!

So true LOL!

·
Registered
574 Posts
If they come to Arkansas (ha ha) to ask the owners about the bike, I will be quick to tell them their marketing was all wrong. Knowing that no one would get a test ride first, why didn't they release both models to the press to wring out for a few days and wait to end the order period until the articles came out. As it was it was a huge leap of faith, and I bet sales were half of what they could have been. Other than that, I would have told them to work on the throttle, the seat and the handlebars - then they would have had a great bike. Maybe for 2017, put it in ZX14 bodywork painted mirror black.

·
Registered
142 Posts
About the only real issue I have, is the fuelling low down. If they made it like a ZX10R, this bike would be an absolute sleeper in the corners. As it is, it's a bit twitchy on some of our bumpy roads to be fully confident at lean, since it gets a bit skitterish. (I'm talking high rpm, low gear, bumpy road leant over, almost 600 riding style). Sure, riding the torque is fun but having my cake and eating it, would be better.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts