Ninja H2 banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Akrapovic website has power figures on the H2 slip on system here

Akrapovi?

If you click through there are sound files .............. all I need to do is work out how to save one as the ringtone on my phone !

Perhaps more interesting is this link

Akrapovi?

No details but this appears to be a full system that is not homologated for european street use (so no cat) - it also appears to fit the H2R as well .....

·
Registered
220 Posts

Akrapovi?

If you click through there are sound files .............. all I need to do is work out how to save one as the ringtone on my phone !

Akrapovi?

No details but this appears to be a full system that is not homologated for european street use (so no cat) - it also appears to fit the H2R as well .....
Can't get anything to open on that 2nd link page, such as a picture or details.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
The Akrapovic site claims +2.9kw, -5.7kg and +2.0Nm.

2.9kw is around 3.9bhp and 5.7kg is 12.5lbs.

·
Registered
274 Posts
In france , Kawasaki are selling the H2 only with stock exhaust in 2016 :(
If one britain H2 owner don't like his actual Akkra exhaust then perhaps I can buy him :)

·
Registered
539 Posts
If one britain H2 owner don't like his actual Akkra exhaust then perhaps I can buy him :)
At least being on this forum and within the community it helps to increase your chances, but at the same time there's THAT many more folks competing with you to get the same thing

·
Registered
274 Posts
At least being on this forum and within the community it helps to increase your chances, but at the same time there's THAT many more folks competing with you to get the same thing
If I want to keep my futur warranty, Kawasaki want only Akkrapovic like brand for the exhaust ! This advice is from my dealer ;)
It will be funny if I have the exhaust before the bike, hahahahaaha

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you were to bring the bike on a day trip to Jersey (daily ferry from St Malo) we could supply and fit the Akrapovic slip on (brand new) for about £1,200 .................

·
Registered
142 Posts
If I want to keep my futur warranty, Kawasaki want only Akrapovic like brand for the exhaust ! This advice is from my dealer

Kawasaki New Zealand said the same thing... And they added that I had to buy it from them and the dealer had to install it.

I'll give it a while and then get the Hindle or maybe by then, other pipe manufacturers have produced something.

·
Registered
274 Posts
My dealer don't say me than they need to fit it themselves.
Nutter34 , in france we're perhaps a little more lucky thna New Zealand because the main things is than the exhaust need to be in the product catalog Kawasaki !

·
Registered
317 Posts
pebble35, I understand better now. If you have someone who buy the new akra exhaust then put the old akra aside and send me a message :)
Akra HK distributor said the downpipes release later can match their slip-on(standard on UK version H2)

I am waiting the downpipes also

·
Registered
3 Posts

Akrapovi?

Akrapovi?

Kawasaki are selling the H2 only with stock exhaust in 2016

1 - 19 of 19 Posts