Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I think that last four numbers is a bin number.Not a change in design.Could be wrong though.The SE has the same number as the H2.I can't see any design change at all.Unless it's the element.Kinda strange they'd number it different if it's actually the same....that's odd.I'll have to call Kawasaki and ask what's up with that.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Parts numbers are different for OEM but it is confirmed that aftermarket filters are perfectly compatible (at least the Sprint brand is)

·
Registered
19 Posts
The H2 SX SE has an oil fiter with a larger diameter of any bike I've seen. Hi-Flo makes this model-specific oil filter with a 17mm nut on the end cap which makes it alot easier to remove/install.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
To digress from the original topic (Lord knows I'm skilled at that)

I did a lot of research on the oil filter for the H2 and compare/contrast for the K&N and others. Do NOT use some random aftermarket one on this part. The flow volume is completely different and the bull$hit K&N one does not have the flow characteristics of the OEM one. I would stick with the OEM part on this specific topic. Kawi makes an oil filter wrench specifically for the H2 filter.

NOLA

1 - 8 of 8 Posts