Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out this new killer graphic from AGV, the AGV Corsa Circuit. Now available from Riders Discount, the AGV Circuit is available in black/red or white/red (pictured here).

Not yet listed on the website, if you would like to place an order or have any questions feel free to give MIKE a call at 866.931.6644 ext. 804. Is email more convenient? Send us a message through this forum or write to us at FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM, and we'll get back to you right away!

Believe it or not, AGV does make helmets that aren't Rossi replicas. This Circuit helmet looks utterly fantastic with its unique graphic available in two color options. Pictured here is the white/red but the black/red is the same with white and black inverted.

What do you think of the new AGV Corsa Circuit lid?

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The 3D looking AGV Corsa Circuit graphic is still one of the favorite non-replica helmets that have come through the office. The AGV Corsa already has an aggressive appearance with it's sharp lines and aerodynamic shell and the graphics really do well to emphasis and add to the look of the helmet.

Pictured with the optional AGV dark smoke shield, order your AGV Corsa Circuit helmet from our website here.

If you need help with sizing or placing your order, contact our team at Riders Discount for expert service.

Like what you see? Order your next lid from Riders Discount today!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Awesome...even comes with "exposed" grey brain matter(digital of course for the 21st Century) under there.SWEET!Like the shape also...excellent job on the 3D effect.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awesome...even comes with "exposed" grey brain matter(digital of course for the 21st Century) under there.SWEET!Like the shape also...excellent job on the 3D effect.
Thanks! Our photographer captured it well!

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
If I hadn't bought that Arai from you guys,I probably would have gotten this lid...it really has a nice shape to it...That's the same shape as that one you showed a week or so back.The Carbon AGV one.(Which I TOTALLY liked...except for the yellow graphics on that beautiful Carbon work).

I wonder with this shaping,how the wind noise and such is?My Arai is a great lid...but..it is noisy,which surprised me.The Signet Q Pro shield model anyway.

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
If I hadn't bought that Arai from you guys,I probably would have gotten this lid...it really has a nice shape to it...That's the same shape as that one you showed a week or so back.The Carbon AGV one.(Which I TOTALLY liked...except for the yellow graphics on that beautiful Carbon work).

I wonder with this shaping,how the wind noise and such is?My Arai is a great lid...but..it is noisy,which surprised me.The Signet Q Pro shield model anyway.
You are in luck, they Pista is also offered without the graphics! :D

This will be less wind noise then the Signet Q (which is an awesome helmet too).

·
Vendor
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Didn't see the Pista without graphics on your site there...although the '46' one was on there.
I will let the nerds know, it should be on there and is available. Same price too, shoot me a PM if I can help further.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts