Ninja H2 banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody out there know of someone making the wings like on the H2R . I'm sure there's a market for them. I'm curious. I'm going land speed racing in Maine this July with my totally derestricted H2 . Any extra downforce would be helpful;)

·
Registered
674 Posts
Bear racing out of South Africa , Chris Burns stocks them in Texas
Andy Jenkinson also has some make in the UK, his can have a few refinements with indicators and rearview camera , lots of stuff like that on FB that just doesnt get a mention very often here

·
Registered
259 Posts
Out there are only 3 "manufacturers" and many middlemans who are trying to sell the products of this 3!

There is: original Kawasaki KHI (you need a R owner to order the stuff :/
High quality/price Activmoto from US
The cheapest in the list, the guy from SA

Take some money and chase your needs don't look to much on big offers and words!
Hope you will have a lot of fun with that what you get;-)

Some guys are running the products of this magic 3 they can help you with prices and quality

·
Registered
211 Posts
The activemoto wings are very good quality but around $3500 there expensive to. There not a single layer of carbon as underneath they are curved you can't tell this from pictures. I have seen the ones on Andy Jenkinsons and are nice. In regards to speed you may be better without the wings. Bobc on here does LSR so might be worth asking him if worth it.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Anybody out there know of someone making the wings like on the H2R . I'm sure there's a market for them. I'm curious. I'm going land speed racing in Maine this July with my totally derestricted H2 . Any extra downforce would be helpful;)
If you do fit wings for LSR you need to be sure you aren't sacrificing aerodynamic efficiency for downforce. If you use wings to generate downforce this energy has to come from somewhere.

It's tricky on the H2, the bike is fairly slippery until you sit a rider on it. Then, unless the rider is really small, the aerodynamics are rather poor.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts