Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those of you that have installed the aftermarket AEM fuel pump, how did you install the fuel sock?

The stock H2 fuel sock has a small piece of metal or plastic that stops it going all the way to the bottom. The AEM fuel sock does not have this feature, so how do you avoid installing the fuel sock incorrectly and causing potentional issues regarding fuel flow.

·
Registered
702 Posts
For those of you that have installed the aftermarket AEM fuel pump, how did you install the fuel sock?

The stock H2 fuel sock has a small piece of metal or plastic that stops it going all the way to the bottom. The AEM fuel sock does not have this feature, so how do you avoid installing the fuel sock incorrectly and causing potentional issues regarding fuel flow.
There's a thread on this already with pictures. Try searching for it as its an old thread. I doubt that the individual who did the mod will re-post the info again.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There's a thread on this already with pictures. Try searching for it as its an old thread. I doubt that the individual who did the mod will re-post the info again.
I have a copy of the thread with pictures but he did not reference the fuel sock issue i am talking about. I will ping him.

Thx

1 - 3 of 3 Posts