Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not H2 related but I just had to share the moment..
Picked up my dream car today, new Shelby GT350
She's a monster, truly amazing to drive, and I haven't gone over 4,000 rpms yet
Man I love fun toys ;)

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gonna have LOTS of good times with yer new baby....congrats!
thank you, I'm pretty stoked. Can't wait to run her through the canyons that I know so well on the H2
just too bad she didn't come in Mirror Coated Spark Black :D

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
"through the canyons that I know so well on the H2"...just remember,she won't lean like yer H2 Racer.Seen guys lose their fast cars thinkin they could rail the same..'in the canyons'...;)I know you'll be careful though.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
.Gonna get her wrapped?
yes already have the appoint made to get the entire front end/bumper/mirrors etc. wrapped.
it's $1,800 :eek: but it is what it is if you want the best quality.
probably won't leave the garage until it gets wrapped.

·
Registered
864 Posts
yes already have the appoint made to get the entire front end/bumper/mirrors etc. wrapped.
it's $1,800 :eek: but it is what it is if you want the best quality.
probably won't leave the garage until it gets wrapped.
Hey congrats Racer that a very good looking lady you have there! Wish you luck with it! I just added a toy to my collection also but I won't see her till the end of April or so......

Attachments

·
Registered
874 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey congrats Racer that a very good looking lady you have there! Wish you luck with it! I just added a toy to my collection also but I won't see her till the end of April or so......
Wow! I hear that bike is amazing on the track. Bet you can't wait for delivery.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
You need to research this. Zaino Bros. Show car polishes.
Let me explain, I am a Vette guy. I joined the Corvette forum and everyone was ranting and raving about Zaino. I was super skeptical. I also try everything so I can understand if waxes, polishes, cleaners work. So I got some.
And over the course of 50 years of buying waxes etc. I am going to say their products (all of them) are the best I have ever used.
I could go into all the details but I wont, you need to research and see what reasonable people say about it. I'm sure there is a Mustang forum.
BUT I will say the leather products will amaze you. The cleaner is gentle, but the Leather in a Bottle is just stunning. It smells more like leather than leather and truly softens and conditions. The worst part of a new car is when the smell of the new car goes away. Using this stuff the leather smells so good, even the rag smells so good you don't want to clean it.
AND I have owned a few black vehicles, and when you really want them to look good.....well, do the research.
One more thing, their detailer is so good you can use it on windows. As well as being able to shine up a rainy day.
I'd be willing to bet that Zaino will outshine Dr. Beaslies. I won't know till I try it, but like I say so far it has outperformed everything.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
That Shelby 350GT looks gorgeous. I love black cars and wish I'd not sold my old Porsche now.

Anyhow, I might ride the new Ducati V4 next week. weather allowing. You never know.

·
Registered
864 Posts
That Shelby 350GT looks gorgeous. I love black cars and wish I'd not sold my old Porsche now.

Anyhow, I might ride the new Ducati V4 next week. weather allowing. You never know.
That would be awesome Bob! Let me know what you think! There's a guy on the Ducati forum that just got his and loves it.....My 1299 is not as comfy as my H2 but they are two totally different girls....>:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts