Ninja H2 banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went with a shorty on the brake side and standard on the clutch side. Clutch pull was not comfortable with a shorty......Love the shorty on the brake side however. Feels way better than before.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I don't think I could have an asymmetric lever set up , mainly because it must look wrong ?
I had the clutch assist kit fitted to my 2015 and although a little costly I really would recommend it for the super light feel , you would also be able to fit your ASV clutch lever .

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I used ASV levers on my Aprilia RSV4, they're a very good product and I'd use them on my H2 but only standard length.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Absolutely love my ASV levers. Best levers I have ever purchased.....BY FAR!

·
Registered
891 Posts
I was getting ASV levers installed on my bike for free by the owner of the company at the track, my H2 was his Beta test bike..
They are a great quality lever with more range for adjustment than any stock levers and they have an amazing warranty, if you crash and break them they will replace them N/C! That's impressive.

All that said I prefer the feel of the stock levers, they have a longer lever which feels better to me not having to reach & find a short lever.
I gave that feedback to the owner and he is working on the length.

But it comes down to what feels right to you.

·
Registered
587 Posts
^Why didn't you get their long version then? They have a shorty and a standard. Im also not a fan of shorty levers at all, so I got the standard length.

·
Registered
891 Posts
^ it was the longer version, but still not as long as our OEM
my left pinky was always hanging off the ASV clutch lever and it just didn't feel right to me.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Thinking about getting that slipper assist kit.I actually don't have an issue with clutch pull force though.It feels 'normal' to me anyway.Also like my stock levers.I only pull in say,an inch when shifting.I don't sit stopped with her in gear.This is gonna sound strange...but when I adjusted the clutch lever closest to the grip,it felt like the clutch was just barely slipping.BARELY.Anyone else get that?It was weird.I don't see how it could...but it felt like it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts