Ninja H2 banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, I want to give everyone a fair warning on here that Activemoto is a fraudulent company taking orders and not fulfilling them. He personally owes my business partner and I 38kusd for unpaid products. The owner of Activemoto knew my business partner and his brother for like 20 years. Only a low life would do something like this. We are not the only ones. Check on instagram #activemoto post. He took an order for almost 5kusd to a customer back in October and did not fulfill. He’s a scum bag, I’m sure there are more out there that he has screwed over.

·
Registered
265 Posts
I purchased some items from Activemoto and I had no issue. I have nothing to complain about them. Let's hear also experiences from other members though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Simon, I remember your order as it went to Italy. There was a shipment issue because I believe DHL was on strike, so we threw in a few clutch cover to make up for it. Anyone having issues it will likely be from July/August 2017 on. Likely anything actually received after that period in time, or even before was stolen, unpaid products that went directly in to his pocket. This is the truth. I’m telling this for a shameless plug, but to warn anyone considering purchasing that one of two things will happen; 1. You do not receive your order 2. The quality of your product is poor, and not the OEM of Activemoto from 2015-2017(ending in October)

·
Registered
891 Posts
I got my upper & lower wings from them over a year ago with no issues

·
Registered
277 Posts
I think as Hojo said the time frame is pretty critical. I had a good experience with them a year ago as well, but it's not exactly a secret that they split ties with their carbon supplier a while ago (or to be more accurate, their carbon supplier split ties with them). If they're still taking orders but don't have any product to send out, I'd agree that as Hojo said those are the only two possible outcomes.

EDIT:

I should stop referring to Activemoto as "they" since as far as any evidence suggests, it's just one person.

Also I now see that Activemoto's Facebook page has been deleted, and his Instagram hasn't been active since December. Looks to me like he's finally ghosted, he just haven't been kind enough to shut down his site that takes orders.

It really sucks that some people have been shafted by this. I know I spoke well of Activemoto a while back because I was pleased with the quality of parts, but it's now not exactly a secret who was actually making their inventory (I won't mention it here since Hojo is avoiding it too, likely since it kind of distracts from the issue that this thread is about).

·
Registered
587 Posts
Well thats messed up. Really disappointing

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This post is only to give people a heads up, hence why I made a personal account with my initials, which also my same ID on other forums. I wanted to post this several months ago but was very hesitant as I didn’t want it to come off as me trying to promote a business. I can tell you for fact that this guy has ripped us off of a lot of money and also his own customers, as well he did some sketchy things with his distributors. He has refused to talk with us. He intentionally sold our products without paying us. We put so much blood and sweat in to this project, and came very close to going under trying to stay a float. We did everything to support and promote him and his brand, and he returns his favor by stabbing us in the back. He’s a coward, and a con man. And I wait for the day I meet him. Karma is a bitch

1 - 10 of 10 Posts