Ninja H2 banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Where did they get that lower fairing? I would buy that in a heartbeat! We need to find out if anybody is making that, and put together a group buy? Mike.

·
Registered
587 Posts
hate that windscreen, and the angle of the exhaust, but they make some bad ass stuff.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
That tank protector is quite cool.And it looks like they redesigned the rear tail side pods.I like it.Undertail is nice also...but a shade too longish for me.I think the belly fairing is a nice 'option'...but I like the exposed piping and such better.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Has anyone had any contact with these guys? Im down for a belly pan & carbon for anything that is currently just normal black plastic on our H2's.

·
Registered
267 Posts
That belly pan however it's all in Japanese is there an English section ?
Belly pan is $85,000 yen $714 US dollars for 2 types of carbon $102,000 yen $856 US for Kevlar or dry carbon.

http://www.a-tech.org/shop/_kawasaki/ninja_h2_h2r/k80085.html

Or you can buy 5 piece kit,choice of plain weave carbon or twill dry carbon at $250,000 yen,around $2100 US dollars.
Also 2 choices of kevlar at $300,000 yen.

--Ninja H2 15- ƒtƒ‹ƒJƒEƒ‹5“_ƒZƒbƒg--

I'm liking the ram air tube at $44,000 yen,$370 usd for carbon or $52,800 for kevlar.

--Ninja H2 15- ƒ‰ƒ€ƒ_ƒNƒgƒJƒo�[--

I translated the pages with google,unfortunately the pasted links still read in japanese.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Man I want that belly pan I cant get in contact with anyone via facebook. Has anyone had any luck?
Go to their website,use google to translate the pages and you can order easily.
If I had the coin at the moment I would have ordered a few things already.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Went to their site there...it's a bit hard to determine on some of that stuff if the pieces are 'coverups' for the existing factory part or true replacements parts.Looks like beautiful stuff though;)

·
Registered
587 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Darn, the ram air duct seems to be only a cover for the original plastic one, rather than a replacement...

Frio

·
Registered
317 Posts
Darn, the ram air duct seems to be only a cover for the original plastic one, rather than a replacement...

Frio
yes, I think so!

I only place the order for the inner upper fairing, engine guard, rear mud guard, and swing arm cover

1 - 20 of 26 Posts