Ninja H2 banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im tyran.. I live in darwin, northern territory, australia.. In comparison to many here, i was late on the buying band wagon.. Ive been in love with the h2/h2r since the first time i heard that h2 on the dyno..
This will be my first brand new bike. My last(first) bike was a 1999 zx6r that i bought for $2000 aus dollars. But had that stolen on 26th january. By the end of that week i had my down payment on the h2.. Which was lucky, since i was told there was only a small handful left to be ordered in australia. Living indarwin itll cost a bit more than if i lived closer to their first point of call in aus. On road, its cost me $36,000 aus.. Bit of a step up.. But this bike is definately gonna turn heads.. Thats if i dont wipe my self off in the first month.
Been killing me not having a bike.. But ill make up for it in the next couple weeks..

·
Registered
40 Posts
Im tyran.. I live in darwin, northern territory, australia.. In comparison to many here, i was late on the buying band wagon.. Ive been in love with the h2/h2r since the first time i heard that h2 on the dyno..
This will be my first brand new bike. My last(first) bike was a 1999 zx6r that i bought for $2000 aus dollars. But had that stolen on 26th january. By the end of that week i had my down payment on the h2.. Which was lucky, since i was told there was only a small handful left to be ordered in australia. Living indarwin itll cost a bit more than if i lived closer to their first point of call in aus. On road, its cost me $36,000 aus.. Bit of a step up.. But this bike is definately gonna turn heads.. Thats if i dont wipe my self off in the first month.
Been killing me not having a bike.. But ill make up for it in the next couple weeks..
Hi Tyran. Have you got your delivery date from the dealer yet?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nah not yet. I go in every friday. So ill give them till then to give me a date before i go in and ask what the hells going on..

·
Registered
69 Posts
Hi Mate. Have they mentioned anything about the bike having to be serviced by "certified" H2 mechanics? I assume they'll have that in Darwin or have I heard wrong about that requirement?

Congrats on the purchase man!

Rock.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you mate I'm in Queensland no idea what's going on even though I have called the dealer and called Sydney and have been given too different story's,but hopefully we will not have to wait to long for our baby's

·
Registered
473 Posts
Welcome, I'm sure your bike is not far behind the others. Enjoy and take it easy fro a while until you get a feel for it. That's a big jump from a 600.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rock.. All i know is that the sales rep had to do a weeks course on it.. And the mechanic had to do a 2 or 3 week course aswell. So i 'think' theyre certified to do work on it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Found out today that i missed out on the first batch of the h2s.. So i wont get mine till end of may.. Very devastating day for me..

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome, I landed briefly in Darwin on my way home from Aus to the UK. it looked quite small and isolated from the air, have you got any good roads there?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
When i ordered, they mentioned australia was getting 50-60 in the first batch and another 20 in the second batch..

Good roads... Not here in darwin.. Its all flat straight roads.. If i go down south or east, they have nice bendy roads..

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh kwak.. You dont need to worry man.. I went in yesterday, and he chased yours up aswell. They allocated your bike to nathan while i was there. You got in early enough to be on the first batch.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Exactly. :)
I had a zx6r before and could sit on 200 kmh without needing to slow down for corners heading to jabiru(300 km ride). Was great.. Will be fun seeing whats a 'comfortable' speed on the h2. 2 months count down.. Ughhh.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts