Ninja H2 banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gentlemen : I Believe that H2R , the punk a-hole, is a negative plant. Either by Kawasaki itself, or a bike magazine that is here to create a negative public image, or viewpoint or convince the rest of us how great our bikes are. I have called him out in public, on this forum with my real name and real Phone # as a total prick and wish an actual physical meeting. To tell him he is an idiot and has no business on this forum. The bike we have received is the real deal. And if this punk pueck scumbag thinks he knows better. I will kick his bovine butt all over this earth which we all call home. The bike is incredible, the Kawasaki H2 is the most advanced, fastest, most powerful, LEGAL, street machine ever. So Mr H2R,
Will you jump to another thread again, with no reply. Ask me again if I'M serious. The answer is yes, Bring it BITCH. You have no H2, No H2R, You are a total F-ing fraud. Let's do it, Me and You. NOW. Put the keyboard aside punk, show your cards.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Gentlemen : I Believe that H2R , the punk a-hole, is a negative plant. Either by Kawasaki itself, or a bike magazine that is here to create a negative public image, or viewpoint or convince the rest of us how great our bikes are. I have called him out in public, on this forum with my real name and real Phone # as a total prick and wish an actual physical meeting. To tell him he is an idiot and has no business on this forum. The bike we have received is the real deal. And if this punk pueck scumbag thinks he knows better. I will kick his bovine butt all over this earth which we all call home. The bike is incredible, the Kawasaki H2 is the most advanced, fastest, most powerful, LEGAL, street machine ever. So Mr H2R,
Will you jump to another thread again, with no reply. Ask me again if I'M serious. The answer is yes, Bring it BITCH. You have no H2, No H2R, You are a total F-ing fraud. Let's do it, Me and You. NOW. Put the keyboard aside punk, show your cards.
I gave H2R (A) a morsel earlier when I said range is not good. He will be off getting off on other forums that "H2 owner thinks his bike is rubbish".

There is a Kiddy playing with a tazer on facebook. I think this is the person your looking for.

Starting to enjoy the fact that only those that know really KNOW. No body who has even seen me and the bike has been so stupid to question that its capable of ALL THE ACCLAIM ITS RECEIVED.

·
Registered
210 Posts
This idiot uses the language of a child. Either that or a very, very immature adult.
I suspect he's only about 15 years old - maybe 16.

I've blocked the jerk so I only see that he's made a reply, not what it says.

If he doesn't have a bike, why is he here? What's his motivation? Would any adult really expect that I care what some idiot somewhere thinks of a bike I bought?

It's a real treat when an idiot self identifies and H2R has been waving the idiot flag for months. He's just too stupid to realize it.

Greg

Reactions: Flipr

·
Registered
587 Posts
This idiot uses the language of a child. Either that or a very, very immature adult.
I suspect he's only about 15 years old - maybe 16.

I've blocked the jerk so I only see that he's made a reply, not what it says.

If he doesn't have a bike, why is he here? What's his motivation? Would any adult really expect that I care what some idiot somewhere thinks of a bike I bought?

It's a real treat when an idiot self identifies and H2R has been waving the idiot flag for months. He's just too stupid to realize it.

Greg
He is older than that. Trust me.

·
Banned
546 Posts
You guys are a gas. The conspiracy theorist wants to have an actual fistfight, one of you is afraid to read words he doesn't agree with so he has to block them, and the guy without a bike keeps trying to get guys to blow up their motor by flashing their ECUs wants ME banned. Just because I haven't given you my personal information doesn't make me a coward, it makes me smart enough not to engage a violent lunatic over WORDS.

I only wish you guys were as mad at Kawasaki as you are at me. I never conned you out of money, I never lied to any of you, I never treated any of you like rubes - in fact I did my best to warn you what was coming but instead you chose Stockholm Syndrome over horsepower. I'm as disappointed in the H2 and the H2 community as you are mad at me for rocking the boat.

And Garth, if you think this ECU flash is gonna net a bunch of safe power - why do you think Kawasaki put different head gaskets, cam, clutch and pipe on the H2R, then gave it a strict, burdensome service schedule and refused to warranty it? Stop being mad at me and use your noodle. When you figure it out, pick up your phone and tell Kawasaki you aren't happy about what they've done. That way maybe next year their 2016 supercharged liter bike won't have LESS power than the naturally aspirated bikes with similar displacement from Ducati and Yamaha.

I suspect you're fighting mad because you know I'm right but it's easier to punch me in the face for messing with the illusion than it is to get Kawasaki to make good or give you your money back. I'm positive that if you guys banded together and made your dissatisfactions known, there's a solution. Kawi neutered the bike, customers demand it, they can un-neuter it. There's an attorney in SoCal who handled the Mazda class action suits who would LOVE to hear from some of you. You should get mad at the right people, then call him.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maybe the attorney in So Cal will give us your name. You sir are the problem, not us, not Kawasaki, not Garth, not Mr Guhl, not Ricky Gadson who by the way is a bad ass. I live at home with my wife and ten year old daughter and have not been in a fight since fifth grade.
You have slandered, defamed and ridiculed all us, including Kawasaki. Your words are fighting words. I do dishes, laundry, cut grass and wash cars, AND most importantly I will take out the trash and you are trash. We all love the bikes, they are able to take more power, we all know that, except you. Leave us to enjoy are bikes Mr Coward, Mr Bully, or stand up, stand behind your words, just once, that's all.

·
Registered
587 Posts
H2r the cam being different was to make the h2 more of a friendly streetbike by giving it a low end bias. Where as the R was given a cam for topend power like you use at the track. The head gasket was to lower the compression to handle the extra rpm. The clutch just has an extra set of plates or 2. The MAJOR difference between the 2 is the engine mapping ie throttles opening late and closing early on h2 and being unrestricted on R. And, the rev limiter is much higher on the R allowing the dog chasibg it's tail effect with more rpm makes more boost which makes more power etc another smaller difference is the headlight obstructing the 2nd intake.

The differences in the bikes do not mean the h2 will explode into flames once Don flashes it.

I was not one to get annoyed with you, it's your time and effort that's writing your posts not mine. I didn't say anything to you until my post the other week. But man you really do not know what your talking about, you continue with the flash wii blow up your bike bit and it's not true. If I were you I'd be more worried about educating myself about how motorcycles work so I dont continue to embarass myself. You need to come up with a new argument man. It will have more power than any other production bike by a lot. That's why everyone is buying it so idk what your issue is. It has its shortcomings, weaknesses but so do other bikes and every other thing on this planet. I just think you have a extremely poor understanding of this bike. Idk about other bikes but this one, you are clueless. No offense meant man but jeeze its brutal reading the same post over and over and over and over and over from you.. This is the second time I'm asking very nicely, please leave/stop. And for the other people who mentioned h2r in your posts saying where's h2r, man wish h2r saw this etc please stop, your not helping. He was gone until you guys started talking **** again. Let him linger and read. Don't give him a good reason to post like idk a whole thread devoted to him.

If you guys don't like this post that's fine but please stop the incessant bitching about this guy. It takes 2 to tango remember... Rant over

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Turtle, your right and I Apologize. I will even offer to let Mr. H2R ride my bike. So he can see how great it really is. He will have to bring $1000 cash that I will hold in case he wrecks.
The $1000 would be returned to him, if he does not wreck. That's my insurance deductible, a $ 1000. He will also need to bring a health insurance card, helmet, liability waiver - which I will write. Maybe if he can see how great these bikes are he will go away. Your right it does not help arguing or threatening any one. I apologize to Mr H2R, but I do ask that you stop insulting all of us, especially Kawasaki and the bikes. We know your opinion and you are entitled to it. You have my number. I am sincere, but please stop pissing everyone off.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Ignore him if you don't like him. By posting a thread like this you are just feeding into the very thing you say you dislike. That's just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Ignore him if you don't like him. By posting a thread like this you are just feeding into the very thing you say you dislike. That's just my 2 cents.
I agree, this forum is disintegrating into a farce with all this. He'll get what he wants and it'll all fall apart :-(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi guys. I believe this H2r is the same guy MY12r posting smack about the h2 on Kawasakiworlds zx12 forum. Please ignore him and enjoy your fantastic bikes. I personally learnt heaps from very knowledgable guys on the zx12 forum and it would be a disaster if this neck spoils it for you. I bloody jealous of all of you.
Jeff

·
Registered
4 Posts
H2r = My12r

Hi guys I believe this H2r is the same my12r who's posting shite about the H2 on Kawasakiworlds zx12 forum. Please ignore him. Im jealous of your great machines and would hate to see him stuff up your forum. I personally learnt a lot from a great bunch of guys on Zx12r and hope you do the same here.

·
Banned
546 Posts
Hi guys. I believe this H2r is the same guy MY12r posting smack about the h2 on Kawasakiworlds zx12 forum. Please ignore him and enjoy your fantastic bikes. I personally learnt heaps from very knowledgable guys on the zx12 forum and it would be a disaster if this neck spoils it for you. I bloody jealous of all of you.
Jeff
I don't know why everyone who isn't happy with the H2 has to be part of some conspiracy.

That said, thanks for the heads up on MY12r. I went over and read some of his posts (although not all 105 pages of the thread). Interesting to see someone else sees what I see and is willing to endure the constant sh*t storm that follows from speaking up. If everybody felt like that guy and said something your bike would have had 250hp from the factory.

You'll also probably notice that his very first post was unbridled enthusiasm about the H2 - as were mine here - followed by the inevitable disappointment of what was delivered. I get that you guys were happy with less, but again, some of us expected more. They intentionally misled perception and then massively under delivered. I'm shocked there isn't more outrage. Ricky Gadson is a f*cking liar by omission, Don Guhl hasn't touched an actual H2 and if you go back and watch all the promotional nonsense again it's all a lie. Why hide HP numbers? Why all the hype? Why intermingle products while advertising? Even the Leno thing is full of 'way more than 200 horsepower' assumptions and the Kawasaki rep never corrected him! They committed FRAUD.

Not saying it's a bad bike. If it's your first time riding something with a lot of power it's probably fantastic for all you'd notice. But for $30K and what was advertised it should have been a LOT badder or at least a lot friendlier to modification. To those of us looking to graduate to the factory 200+ HP class, it's the worlds biggest let down. There is no gentlemen's agreement anymore, as long as the EPA sniffer is happy upon import the government has no restrictions - in a world of Bugatti's, Hellcats and Venoms there is no reason this bike couldn't have been a monster. Kawasaki just pussed out.

If the 2016 has another 50 HP Kawi, I still have $30K burning a hole in my pocket.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I don't know why everyone who isn't happy with the H2 has to be part of some conspiracy.

That said, thanks for the heads up on MY12r. I went over and read some of his posts (although not all 105 pages of the thread). Interesting to see someone else sees what I see and is willing to endure the constant sh*t storm that follows from speaking up. If everybody felt like that guy and said something your bike would have had 250hp from the factory.

You'll also probably notice that his very first post was unbridled enthusiasm about the H2 - as were mine here - followed by the inevitable disappointment of what was delivered. I get that you guys were happy with less, but again, some of us expected more. They intentionally misled perception and then massively under delivered. I'm shocked there isn't more outrage. Ricky Gadson is a f*cking liar by omission, Don Guhl hasn't touched an actual H2 and if you go back and watch all the promotional nonsense again it's all a lie. Why hide HP numbers? Why all the hype? Why intermingle products while advertising? Even the Leno thing is full of 'way more than 200 horsepower' assumptions and the Kawasaki rep never corrected him! They committed FRAUD.

Not saying it's a bad bike. If it's your first time riding something with a lot of power it's probably fantastic for all you'd notice. But for $30K and what was advertised it should have been a LOT badder or at least a lot friendlier to modification. To those of us looking to graduate to the factory 200+ HP class, it's the worlds biggest let down. There is no gentlemen's agreement anymore, as long as the EPA sniffer is happy upon import the government has no restrictions - in a world of Bugatti's, Hellcats and Venoms there is no reason this bike couldn't have been a monster. Kawasaki just pussed out.

If the 2016 has another 50 HP Kawi, I still have $30K burning a hole in my pocket.

I remember back in 2009 all the hype the Cross Plane Yamaha R1 was getting, especially from all the "posers" that were buying it up initially.

Then all the "posers" had the bike in their garage and were posting up on the R1 Forum about how powerful, how great, and how amazing the bike was.

Then later people who could really ride and evaluate came along, the ugly truth surfaced, the 09 R1 was a overweight under powered pig. What that proves is just because someone is willing to go into debt for 6 years don't mean they know how to ride.

I personally understand your frustrations. I don't think your a "plant" or a agitator. I do think you feel seriously let down, .....as do I.

·
Registered
787 Posts
I felt seriously "MADE UP" when it started a power wheelie at 140 mph (225 kmh) in 4th gear. &^% off the pair of you. This bike is a Masterpiece, Master feat of engineering and Master bating Naysayers wet dream to boot. Get one while and if you can, the legislators are all over fossil fuels and this is a swan song.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Not saying it's a bad bike.
Whoaa, hold on, a half compliment to the H2, I have to keep this for posterity ;)

in a world of Bugatti's, Hellcats and Venoms there is no reason this bike couldn't have been a monster.
This piece I agree with you on, at least in principle. The giant caveat is that cars and bikes are not created equal, unfortunately. Cars have giant lobbies behind them, all over the World, which can steer regulations and influence law. Motorcycles by comparison are such a tiny niche, that we don't stand a chance to have the same treatment.

Regulations and insurance are very, very different between the two categories of vehicles.

Releasing a 600+ HP car is nowadays accepted, and regulators and insurance companies go with it because they know that not too many people will afford them and killing yourself on four wheels is marginally more difficult than on two.

On the other side a 300 HP bike for $30K released in medium quantities would be an invitation for people to pretty much kill themselves, and while we know this is not necessarily the case, it very much is the case in the eyes of politicians, and manufacturers know that very well, see where the previous race for the top speed went (Hayabusa, CBR XX, ZX12R, etc.).

Don't you agree with at least some of the above?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.