Discussion Starter · #1 ·
beautiful bike that i dont ride anymore
in canada northern ontario
pm me if interested
jeff

·
Registered
438 Posts
jeffaski, is the Kawasaki turbo 750, the one that Kaw. made with a turbo, or is it an aftermarket stuff that was built up? If it is an aftermarket build, please tell us the list of after market stuff, and mods. done on what brand? Also who did all of the work? thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
jeffaski, is the Kawasaki turbo 750, the one that Kaw. made with a turbo, or is it an aftermarket stuff that was built up? If it is an aftermarket build, please tell us the list of after market stuff, and mods. done on what brand? Also who did all of the work? thanks

Rapid, I am guessing it is the factory bike. Kawasaki made a turbo 750 in 84 and 85. They are very cool for 30 year-old bikes. I have 3 of them and they are the best developed of the turbo bikes. As stated in an earlier post, the 750 can be modded to run 200+ mph. In "stock" appearing form they run 167 at Bonneville.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Edinir, thanks. The modded one that can go 250, could you tell us what the mods are? And do you think this mod would hurt the life of the motor? Thanks

·
Registered
574 Posts
Edinir, thanks. The modded one that can go 250, could you tell us what the mods are? And do you think this mod would hurt the life of the motor? Thanks

Virtually every mod hurts the motor in some way. Most that I have seen had a big-bore kit, valve job, Web-Cam camshafts, porting, valve job, different turbo, raised boost, different injectors, upgraded fuel pump, modifications to the ECU, different exhaust, intercooler, - well actually the list of things that are unchanged is shorter.

·
Registered
202 Posts

From Jeffs FaceBook page.

Attachments

·
Registered
438 Posts
I had a nights sleep to come to my senses. I dreamt of a 250 m.p.h. bike all night though. But that is a land mark bike, so I think it would best be unmolested. But if a guy, or gal had 2....

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the bike is completely stock
just fired it up and took er fro a ride to day
ill add more info shortly
its in beautiful condition to say the least
gotta go put the bikes away right now
i rode a 78 z1r,82 gpz 1100,84 750 turbo,a 02 klr 650 and of course the h2 today what a wonderful day:laugh:

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ive been advised to not sell it
buy my 22 year old daughter

Reactions: ben1000z

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
its not for sale any more

·
Registered
438 Posts
Sorry, edinir, I thought you said 250 m.p.h. When somebody says 200 or 250 m.p.h., the whole world stops, and then you hear crickets.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts