Ninja H2 banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's what the H2 has on the clock:)

Picked it up Saturday, funny how two cars decided to pull out in front of me, luckily I was only going slow, in fact, don't think I,ve ever ridden that slow before, expensive new bike, new tyres, Saturday afternoon traffic:(

Anyway, now in the garage awaiting paint protection to be applied

What a wonderful machine it is:)

Rob

·
Registered
835 Posts
I would be interested if you are having it wrapped or do you mean some sort of hard wax coating ? Can you post up pictures when it's done ,who done it and how much ?
I have done around 1500 miles on mine and the paint still looks new but you have to treat it carefully .
When I brought mine I had the need to pop into my shed every night just to look at it , i still enjoy just looking at it but can manage to last a week without a fix now .

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would be interested if you are having it wrapped or do you mean some sort of hard wax coating ? Can you post up pictures when it's done ,who done it and how much ?
I have done around 1500 miles on mine and the paint still looks new but you have to treat it carefully .
When I brought mine I had the need to pop into my shed every night just to look at it , i still enjoy just looking at it but can manage to last a week without a fix now .
Having it wrapped in a couple of weeks

Will PM once done

Rob

1 - 3 of 3 Posts