Ninja H2 banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did you get a chance to get your old bike figured out? I'm curious to see how much hp was gained by adding the full brock system and other mystery mods to the bike you sold to uncle ben. thanks...........

·
Registered
122 Posts
Did you get a chance to get your old bike figured out? I'm curious to see how much hp was gained by adding the full brock system and other mystery mods to the bike you sold to uncle ben. thanks...........

Hi there. Uncle Ben's 2015 H2 produced 273HP on Brock's dyno last Saturday. His issue was resolved and the bike is running better than ever now. Ben removed the parts I had installed and is using 100% Brock's supplied stage 2 stuff now. He installed Rotobox wheels too.

I have a video clip of Ben's bike producing 273HP on Brock's dyno and will upload it on Saturday.

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
Hi there. Uncle Ben's 2015 H2 produced 273HP on Brock's dyno last Saturday. His issue was resolved and the bike is running better than ever now. Ben removed the parts I had installed and is using 100% Brock's supplied stage 2 stuff now. He installed Rotobox wheels too.

I have a video clip of Ben's bike producing 273HP on Brock's dyno and will upload it on Saturday.
What was removed and why was it removed ? Are they called Rotobox wheels because they look like they need unpacking ?

·
Registered
202 Posts

Saw this on another board.

Brocks Performance Dyno Test of 650ibs New 2016 H2 - Kawasaki ZX-10R.net

·
Registered
52 Posts

650 which Brock's map was being used...
Street map, track map on pump gas, or track map on race gas?

·
Registered
122 Posts
650 which Brock's map was being used...
Street map, track map on pump gas, or track map on race gas?

Uncle Ben's bike produced 273HP using oxygenated race fuel with Brock's track map. It produced 264HP using 93 octane fuel and Brock's street map.

·
Registered
122 Posts
or better still since he got the bike off you , what kind of mid pipe did you add to that exhaust .

He's not on this forum and is selling that complete exhaust for $800. That includes the header, mid pipe, canister and custom hanger. The mid pipe and canister were purchased from ridersdiscount and they're originally designed for the 2011+ ZX10R. If you want to purchase Ben's exhaust, let me know.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts