Ninja H2 banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please correct me if I am wrong but I read on here somewhere that the stock exhaust is a 4-1 and this is why it's not worth just cutting out the car as a 4-2-1 is better and that's what the aftermarket offers? I was lurking around my bike earlier and think it looks 4-2-1 to me?

On another note, can anybody clarify the price of a genuine h2r exhaust in the uk? I know you can't get them etc but interested. If they are crazy money their is always the tt3 one that looks spot on and sound clips are promising

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
They dont sell the H2R exhaust as a single part. If you combine the parts that are necessary (which wont matter because they wont sell them to you), its about $7,400 USD (5,586 GBP). The muffler alone is $1,800 USD.

NOLA

·
Registered
248 Posts
They dont sell the H2R exhaust as a single part. If you combine the parts that are necessary (which wont matter because they wont sell them to you), its about $7,400 USD (5,586 GBP). The muffler alone is $1,800 USD.

NOLA
Incorrect, one can get the H2R exhaust. There are a few who had the cash flow to drop on a genuine H2R exhaust. I will say money is of no object to those fellas so yep, it's very much possible.

On another note, can anybody clarify the price of a genuine h2r exhaust in the uk? I know you can't get them etc but interested. If they are crazy money their is always the tt3 one that looks spot on and sound clips are promising
Part number item USD
18088-1000 pipe 1 = $786
18088-1249 pipe 2 = $786
18088-1250 pipe 3 = $786
18088-1251 pipe 4 = $786
59081-0282 LH (mani) = $481
59081-0283 joint (mani) = $481
59081-0284 RH (mani) = $894
18091-0948 muffler = $1800
$6800 for real deal H2R exhaust system

If your local dealer says they cant, go here 2015 Kawasaki NINJA H2R (ZX1000PFF) Muffler(s) | Babbitts Kawasaki Partshouse I gave this list to my dealer and they can get them. I will add that they did sell 2 H2R's, one 2015 and one 2016 so that could be why also.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
@mr.xr

Sorry man, you are COMPLETELY wrong. I called them, I spoke to a human on the phone and asked him to check availability, I wanted to order the muffler that day. He put me on hold for a while and came back and said that he never had Kawasaki tell him that the parts couldnt be ordered. Kawasaki motors refused to sell them to Kawi Partshouse.

Did you call ? I did. Dont assume.

NOLA

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is this the most expensive bike exhaust in the world �� Why would kawasaki not want to sell these? I'm not saying I don't believe you I just can't understand the business model? They must make a fortune selling these at this price so why not? Aftermarket can supply identical replicas now for half that price so I don't see why they are being stubborn about it. Oh well, I will see if one comes up.

I would love to see a comparison between cat less with akra or any other slip on vs full system, are their any gains from full system other than cat delete?

·
Registered
202 Posts
@mr.xr

Sorry man, you are COMPLETELY wrong. I called them, I spoke to a human on the phone and asked him to check availability, I wanted to order the muffler that day. He put me on hold for a while and came back and said that he never had Kawasaki tell him that the parts couldnt be ordered. Kawasaki motors refused to sell them to Kawi Partshouse.

NOLA
NOLA, You always have to argue with almost everybody in every thread.

If you own a H2R of course you can buy spare parts for it. That's always been the case with R parts. You get an H2R owner to buy the parts. Stop assuming.

·
Registered
248 Posts
@mr.xr

NOLA
No, I didn't call. I went to my dealer and asked after verifying part numbers from my trusted source J.B. My dealer parts department said yes they can get them. Sorry yours can't. My guess is I know my dealer sold two H2R's. So I guess, their dealer number is authorized to order. My source's dealer also sold an H2R. Maybe that's the key to getting it.

Again, I'm not wrong in saying it can be purchased, because it can, Just depends on who and where you go. Now as for the Kawasaki Partshouse place, Ok. I did assume there so you got me on that one. But again, My dealer sure can order. ;):D They sold 3 H2's and 2 H2R's. My bike was the 1st delivered of them all.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts