Ninja H2 banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good news for Australian and especially Victorian H2 owners you can now have pretty much all panels wraped,this stuff takes away none of the paint look or finish,of course there are bound to be small imperfections when fitting but im pretty happy with mine.
Contact Paul from Clearguard. Montmorency Victoria.

·
Registered
267 Posts
How much? Pics?
The Xpel is sensational,but if I can get the whole bike wrapped in something that's as good,I'm up for that.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pics will put up later,as for price mine was a little different as I supplied the bike for the template and it was a long process with the bike being at 3m for 2 days ,1 day at clearguard and 1 day for the initial template effort,so im sure I got some reductions as I was part of the process.Give Paul a call at Clearguard and he can give you the price for the Kit and Fit.Every panel including the little side pieces,front guard tail and side of tail,All of the tank has been done.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Yeah it's a good idea. I had my entire bike wrapped in Xpell

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Spoke to Paul from Clear guard today and there will be prices coming soon for fitted and kit only.
He will also send me pics of the template so you can choose which parts you want in-case you only want certain parts covered,i will post template pics when i receive them.Pics of my bike i will put up over the weekend.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts