Ninja H2 banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Can he do complete cover on our bikes? I been waiting for a guy for months and no sign he going to come up with anything

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Can he do complete cover on our bikes? I been waiting for a guy for months and no sign he going to come up with anything
When did mine said can do what ever but more he does more it costs. I only went for parts that will be prone to chips. Especially riding with other bikes. There's no way you can touch up so worth it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I just installed the ez guard kit from AUS. Comes with all the pieces youd need. Front fairing/lower air duct area/ side fairings and front fender. Can't even tell it's on the bike.

Attachments

·
Registered
891 Posts
Yeah good call. I did the same thing right after buying my bike and it has protected me well. Had the entire bike wrapped with Sunteck, all fairings, winglets, headlight, front fender, fork tubes, tank & tank covers, tail section. You really can’t even tell it’s there by looking, you have to feel for it. Here’s a bunch of pics taken after the install

·
Registered
625 Posts
Mine wrapped in SunTec too, very clear film, massively impressed. Bike currently in the house hibernating...
IMG_9163.JPG

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
891 Posts
Mine wrapped in SunTec too, very clear film, massively impressed. Bike currently in the house hibernating...
Now that's the proper way to treat an H2! :)

·
Registered
503 Posts
That is so sad, the H2 in the house

So sad my wife wont have it, lol ;)

Mine is in the garage with a bike cover and a duvet over it

Rob

1 - 13 of 13 Posts