Ninja H2 banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Well obviously I would be recommending Xpel wrap to all panels as I have had done, but as others have stated regular cleaning with high quality products designed for the job seem to have good results too.

What I like about the wrap is you know it will (mostly) protect against scuffs and small stone chips etc., and the Xpel will allegedly 'self heal' itself with only direct sunlight to soften up the wrap. That's their claim anyway. The only issue I have, and it's just me being fussy, is the two section tank wrap template, I have gotten used to it but may take up the installers offer to have the badges removed and custom one-piece wrap applied, then new badges applied. Just been enjoying riding it so much I couldn't be bothered as yet!

Given the price of these bikes I think if you are prepared to go the wrap way then it's worth it.

Oh, and I'm in South Australia, so a bit far to take your bike to the installer here!

Don.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hi everyone,

I am relatively new here. Figured I would use a existing thread.

I am interested in wrapping or getting a paint protection film applied on my 2018 H2 Carbon. I am having a hard time between making a decision to go with Ceramic Pro (liquid coating - saw some YouTube videos) or actually having someone professionally apply a protection film for all the components of the motorcycle.

Would anyone please provide a recommendation which method I should go for?

Also, I am from Toronto, Canada - any particular places or locations that does it would be helpful as well.

Thanks in advance.

Don’t go with ceramic coatings, you’ll increase the gloss level and not have the protection of of a film

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Don’t go with ceramic coatings, you’ll increase the gloss level and not have the protection of of a film

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi again,

Thanks for your response. I am thinking about going with "PAINT PROTECTION BY XPEL", I determined a good shop that will do it professionally.

Anything else I should be made aware before I adventure into this?

Thanks again.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts