Ninja H2 banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Very impressive. I'm guessing that was on pump gas? Those numbers are about the same as Brocks Ohio Mile bike on race fuel. Crazy

·
Registered
867 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
I saw this on Facebook, a nicely made video and great result.

This is all done with an exhaust system which we simply cannot use in many countries because of the noise level.

In the UK (ignoring the 80 decibel limit the law requires for road riding) at Elvington, our Land Speed venue, there is a 105dB limit. I would love somebody like Brock to develop a system which comes in under that figure and produces good power.

I'm waiting to see what's available. Currently it's only the Akrapovic system made for the H2R which is megabucks. Meanwhile I have left the exhaust system "as supplied" with the Akra' can but it still has the catalyst etc. On the dyno it's making 220bhp and I don't think there is much more to come without a change of exhaust.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I myself do not like loud bikes, and I am not a fan of the little shorty mufflers, and I thought that the 2 1/4 inch exhaust and muffler was a little small, so I bought just the Brock's polished header, and then we cut the collector back slightly, and I made up my own 2 1/2 inch midpipe with a beautiful 18 inch oval carbon fiber muffler with a 2 1/2 inch straight through core. It came out much better than I could have imagined. The muffler is really tucked in, and it's going to flow like crazy. It should be quieter than the Brock's muffler, but I will not know how much until I finish putting the bike back together. Mike.

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
I saw this on Facebook, a nicely made video and great result.

This is all done with an exhaust system which we simply cannot use in many countries because of the noise level.

In the UK (ignoring the 80 decibel limit the law requires for road riding) at Elvington, our Land Speed venue, there is a 105dB limit. I would love somebody like Brock to develop a system which comes in under that figure and produces good power.

I'm waiting to see what's available. Currently it's only the Akrapovic system made for the H2R which is megabucks. Meanwhile I have left the exhaust system "as supplied" with the Akra' can but it still has the catalyst etc. On the dyno it's making 220bhp and I don't think there is much more to come without a change of exhaust.
Bob, your comments represent about 10% of our Brock's Performance Ninja H2 customer base... you are not being ignored, it simply takes a moment to address such a small segment. Patience my friend.

Brock

1 - 7 of 7 Posts