Ninja H2 banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally my 21 h2 got to the dealership! Long wait but worth it. I fly in to get it Thursday.
Check out darthninja on YouTube for upcoming videos!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Aaaaahahhahahahahahhahahahabrrrrgh!!!! Where are you located again??
Oh, and.... CONGRATS!!!!!
I'm out in Texas, I was living in Arizona when I ordered the bike. So I flew in to get everything done. There shipping it to my house. Should take another week or so!

·
Premium Member
56 Posts
I'm out in Texas, I was living in Arizona when I ordered the bike. So I flew in to get everything done. There shipping it to my house. Should take another week or so!
Any chance you can share that allocation number? I’m getting pretty pissed at this point. I’ve hounded the sales guy and called customer service and no one will even tell me if my order still exists. Customer service says that some orders have been cancelled! She gave me no more information.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Any chance you can share that allocation number? I’m getting pretty pissed at this point. I’ve hounded the sales guy and called customer service and no one will even tell me if my order still exists. Customer service says that some orders have been cancelled! She gave me no more information.
Idk how they could cancel your order without letting you know. That would be bullshit.
Here is the number for allocation 800-777-9088.
Best of luck brother.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We're you able to get ahold of them?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I bought mine in Kansas last week without ever ordering it. Depending on where you are, I found a handful of dealers in the US who appear to have one readily available (as of last week).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts